Thread: Bosh Jerseys Are Half Price at Centre Sports

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bosh Jerseys Are Half Price at Centre Sports

Well, more writing on the wall this morning. FAN590 are reporting that Bosh jerseys are now on sale for half price at the Centre Sports Store at the ACC.

Get a piece of history guys & gals. Or something retro for 20 years from now.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to put my CB4 jersey on sale for 25% .
    Well, I am not sure if this means anything, from now and till CB4 signs his next contract is going to be a lot of CB4 stories. So, who is willing to bet on CB4 as Raptors, buy wholesale CB4 jerseys and sale them after CB4 re-signs at full price
    Last edited by insight_tor; Thu May 6th, 2010 at 11:22 AM.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they always put jerseys at half-price during the off-season, dont they?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Well, more writing on the wall this morning. FAN590 are reporting that Bosh jerseys are now on sale for half price at the Centre Sports Store at the ACC.

LOL, this should remove any remaining shred of doubt. First the Tweets, then the home page and now the jerseys. That's not even considering the disappointing season, the background history or his other more attractive options.

Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    I think they always put jerseys at half-price during the off-season, dont they?
    Only CB4?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about you guys but i'm trying to get max value for my Bosh jersey. I've had it seven years, never played more than 90 games in it and its pretty durable as long as no one tugs on it too hard.

Post Thanks / Like

First thing you need to do is get a Twitter team in place to let everyone through Tweets that you're considering selling but you're not sure to who... And that someone in Toronto may be an option. Then make sure to follow that up with an indirect slam against Toronto just so you don't get any potential Toronto buyers' hopes up for nothing.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post

Raptors jersey's I can see at half price

But a Bush Huskie's jersey. Tell me it ain't so.

Thread Information