Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bosh Jerseys Are Half Price at Centre Sports

  1. #1
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Bosh Jerseys Are Half Price at Centre Sports

    Well, more writing on the wall this morning. FAN590 are reporting that Bosh jerseys are now on sale for half price at the Centre Sports Store at the ACC.

    Get a piece of history guys & gals. Or something retro for 20 years from now.

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have to put my CB4 jersey on sale for 25% .
    Well, I am not sure if this means anything, from now and till CB4 signs his next contract is going to be a lot of CB4 stories. So, who is willing to bet on CB4 as Raptors, buy wholesale CB4 jerseys and sale them after CB4 re-signs at full price
    Last edited by insight_tor; Thu May 6th, 2010 at 11:22 AM.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think they always put jerseys at half-price during the off-season, dont they?

  4. #4
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,049
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Well, more writing on the wall this morning. FAN590 are reporting that Bosh jerseys are now on sale for half price at the Centre Sports Store at the ACC.

    Get a piece of history guys & gals. Or something retro for 20 years from now.
    LOL, this should remove any remaining shred of doubt. First the Tweets, then the home page and now the jerseys. That's not even considering the disappointing season, the background history or his other more attractive options.

    Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    I think they always put jerseys at half-price during the off-season, dont they?
    Only CB4?

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don't know about you guys but i'm trying to get max value for my Bosh jersey. I've had it seven years, never played more than 90 games in it and its pretty durable as long as no one tugs on it too hard.

  6. #6
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,049
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    First thing you need to do is get a Twitter team in place to let everyone through Tweets that you're considering selling but you're not sure to who... And that someone in Toronto may be an option. Then make sure to follow that up with an indirect slam against Toronto just so you don't get any potential Toronto buyers' hopes up for nothing.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Well, more writing on the wall this morning. FAN590 are reporting that Bosh jerseys are now on sale for half price at the Centre Sports Store at the ACC.

    Get a piece of history guys & gals. Or something retro for 20 years from now.
    Raptors jersey's I can see at half price

    But a Bush Huskie's jersey. Tell me it ain't so.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •