Bosh Jerseys Are Half Price at Centre Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Jerseys Are Half Price at Centre Sports

Well, more writing on the wall this morning. FAN590 are reporting that Bosh jerseys are now on sale for half price at the Centre Sports Store at the ACC.

Get a piece of history guys & gals. Or something retro for 20 years from now.

I have to put my CB4 jersey on sale for 25% .
    Well, I am not sure if this means anything, from now and till CB4 signs his next contract is going to be a lot of CB4 stories. So, who is willing to bet on CB4 as Raptors, buy wholesale CB4 jerseys and sale them after CB4 re-signs at full price
    Last edited by insight_tor; Thu May 6, 2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I think they always put jerseys at half-price during the off-season, dont they?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Well, more writing on the wall this morning. FAN590 are reporting that Bosh jerseys are now on sale for half price at the Centre Sports Store at the ACC.

LOL, this should remove any remaining shred of doubt. First the Tweets, then the home page and now the jerseys. That's not even considering the disappointing season, the background history or his other more attractive options.

tbihis wrote: View Post
        I think they always put jerseys at half-price during the off-season, dont they?
        Only CB4?

Comment

I don't know about you guys but i'm trying to get max value for my Bosh jersey. I've had it seven years, never played more than 90 games in it and its pretty durable as long as no one tugs on it too hard.

Comment

First thing you need to do is get a Twitter team in place to let everyone through Tweets that you're considering selling but you're not sure to who... And that someone in Toronto may be an option. Then make sure to follow that up with an indirect slam against Toronto just so you don't get any potential Toronto buyers' hopes up for nothing.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post

Raptors jersey's I can see at half price

But a Bush Huskie's jersey. Tell me it ain't so.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
              X