Should We Relax About Bosh's Tweet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Relax About Bosh's Tweet?

Would you agree or disagree with Jeff Blair's sentiments regarding Bosh and "Twittergate"?

Bosh is a guy who has routinely tweeted his social plans, so it stands to reason he’d change his Twitter location to “Everywhere” and get rid of any mention of himself as Toronto Raptors captain even though he is technically under contract to the team. Same with the website – which, as Chris Young of The Star points out, is down for maintenance.

The fact is that Bosh’s days with the Raptors were numbered when it all went south for the club and when voices from inside the organization started claiming that Bosh was the conduit for “outside influences” contributing to the teams downfall. Behind Bosh’s affinity for Twitter and playfulness is a guy who realizes that his shelf-life as a Raptor has expired. He isn’t upset about it. Nor is he worried about it. He’s going to have some fun with it and if you take it all that seriously? Frankly, it says more about you than it does about Bosh.
    Source - Click here

It's just his unprofessionalism and lack of maturity that people are questioning.

Comment

Should We Relax About This?

I think it depends on one's perspective.

It seems to me that if you are a rabid Raptors fan and see Bosh as an integral part of any possible future success in the near term than it is very reasonable to be concerned and maybe upset over this.

On the other hand if you think that maybe it is time for the Raptors to go in a new direction without Bosh than it might be a sign of hope
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Yes. I read the article yesterday and thought it was one of the more level headed, logical articles written about Bosh.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I think people need to get over it. He didn't do this stuff during the season. He's done as a Raptors. When the games stopped being played he was officially done representing the Raptors and begun representing himself. Let go. Hope for the best.

Comment

Blair is basically right I think. Bosh is probably making a dvd about his f/a experiences. If he is, it seems rather premeditated and insensitive to the feelings of many in the Raptor fanbase (misguided as many maybe in the era of freeagency to invest much emotion in an individual player). Maybe it was a scriptwriter who pitched him the story during the allstar game!!

Now, how many on RR have actually viewed/bought the tattoo dvd?

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              I think it depends on one's perspective.

It seems to me that if you are a rabid Raptors fan and see Bosh as an integral part of any possible future success in the near term than it is very reasonable to be concerned and maybe upset over this.

On the other hand if you think that maybe it is time for the Raptors to go in a new direction without Bosh than it might be a sign of hope
              Totally agree. I think its time for the Raps to get a new identity in here and thank Bosh for his services.

Comment

Everyone thinks this is bad, imagine if Bron doesn't win a title and starts his free agency gone wild tour around the big markets. The entire city of Cleveland will be dissecting every twitch or tweet he makes.

I enjoy all the hoopla over Bosh and his impending departure, makes thing in interesting in the long off season. I harbor 0 ill will towards him at this juncture, but that could easily change in the next 90 days or so.

Comment

Thank God the people who commented on that Globe and Mail blog don't post here. I would have to murderize them.

I'm over the Tweet. It was perhaps a poor decision but held against Bosh's larger body of work and behaviour it's a dimple on a basketball.

Comment

i never thought it was a big deal to begin with. we gotta lighten up. just imagine if Bosh had LeBron's attitude toward media speculation.

Comment

1 Hour ago. He must be watching the Cavs blowout of the Celtics

Watching this game makes me wanna play!
                      http://twitter.com/chrisbosh
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                      X