Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh: "Just to be clear. I never said ......"

He should quit while he's ahead.

"Just to be clear. I never said that I'm not considering staying in Toronto."
    Source - Click here

Honestly Chris, just STFU, my respect level for you is dropping everyday. I don't wanna hafta start booing this guy every time he returns.

Comment

That's not what I heard. This is what I heard:

"...I'm not considering staying in Toronto."

(I suffer from selective hearing!)

Seriously, as much as I like Bosh I'd question his sanity if he decided to come back to the Raps.
      RR OG

Comment

I haven't yet said that I hope the Raptors land Noah and draft picks for Chris Bosh.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Seriously, as much as I like Bosh I'd question his sanity if he decided to come back to the Raps.
          you know i've been doing some thinking(shocking, i know.) and what if this is the best thing that could ever happen to the raptors.

if bosh really loves this franchise and this city as it seems he wants them to be a winner.
          that's why if he leaves he'll do an S&T. that's why he said he hasn't tooken toronto out of the equation... or so i think...

As well as him being as smart as I think he is, he's thinking "wow this city is amazing and the fans are amazing and they've embraced me as the face of their city. I'd really like to stay hear and the fans as well as me, ofcourse deserve a winner.

What's the only or most likely way that can happen...?

hmm... how about I pressure them into bringing in another star player that isn't past his prime and pressure them into making all the right moves to get a winner or say i'm leaving.

that's it, it's a win-win situation if they don't do the moves I want I leave. if they do what needs to be done i get to stay in a place that i love and also have a competitive team."

a bit wacky some of you think ofcourse (there's always some). but, i at least ask you to think about it and think about it hard if you read between the lines of bosh's comments he seems like he has that in the back of his head.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

still couldn't care less about 'twitter-gate'

Comment

If Bosh wants to stay the only way to make this team better is by getting them to spend money. We have too much salary tied up in 4 guys (50 mil if Bosh re-signs). If the raptors management team thinks that their big name players is happy with the way things are do you really think that they will spend the extra money to make this team a contender? Not likely.

Good for Bosh, I think he's keeping the fans that support him and the franchise that has given him so much in mind while he is making his decision. Trust me when I say we need him more than he needs us, If he walks we get 8 mil in cap space and nothing else. How much better can Colangelo make this team with 8mil in cap space and no Chris Bosh.

Please don't start exiling our best player and only bargaining chip while he is still a Raptor or you just might get your wish.
              Last edited by Aris; Thu May 6, 2010, 08:39 PM.

Comment

OK I don't think I've ever posted here, but anyway...

I cannot understand how people are "losing respect" for CB and believing that he's suddenly developed this "lack of class", all because he "tweeted" to his "followers" a rhetoric question asking where he should play next year. Oh wait, I forgot, he also edited his bio and changed his location to "Everywhere"! What a jerk!

Do people realize how silly this whole thing actually is? He's played his heart out as the face of the franchise for the past 4-5 years, and now we're going to beat him down over his Twitter account? Vince deserved it, Chris absolutely does not.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

B..bbb..ut what if the Raps are the only ones to offer him the max!

His motivations, in my view, are seriously suspect.

Comment

The guy should chill, STFU, and just make up his mind

Comment

The more he speaks the bigger the hole he is digging himself.

Seriously I wouldn't be suprised if next week he is going to be spotted wearing a Miami Heat Jersey somewhere.

Comment

Seriously he is a silly kid who posted a simple question on twitter and some people are acting like old ladies on the subject.

He has always been a classy guy, don't try to make up excuses to hate him so it is easier on yourself when he leaves, It aint his fault his this franchise has done nothing in his time with the Raptors.

Good luck Chris, I hope you do stay mate, if not I won't hold it against you.

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
                          The guy should chill, STFU, and just make up his mind
                          I know, I wouldn't care much either way. If he leaves, time to write a new chapter in Raptors history, if not, hopefully BC can finally get his shit together. This teasing is making him look really bad, if he actually does come back, he better have an insane season where he finally gets voted into the All-Star team instead of being the good-player-on-bad-team All-Star.

Comment

Co-sign that one. This man played his heart out, and the respect should be there regardless if he's having a bit of an identity crisis lately. This team is better with CB. Period. Those who say otherwise are just afraid of the heartbreak that will come if he does decide to leave.

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                              Seriously he is a silly kid who posted a simple question on twitter and some people are acting like old ladies on the subject.

He has always been a classy guy, don't try to make up excuses to hate him so it is easier on yourself when he leaves, It aint his fault his this franchise has done nothing in his time with the Raptors.

Good luck Chris, I hope you do stay mate, if not I won't hold it against you.
                              Co-sign that one. This man played his heart out, and the respect should be there regardless if he's having a bit of an identity crisis lately. This team is better with CB. Period. Those who say otherwise are just afraid of the heartbreak that will come if he does decide to leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X