Amir 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir 3000

He should use that dive move at the 2 minute mark in games. It's good enough to make Vlade Divac jealous.

Comment

LOL at the racist comment

I hope we can re-sign this guy.

Comment

weak sauce....come on amir, what the hell was you thinking? Probably the wackest thing I've seen in a long time...what was he trying to accomplish? He should stick to putting basketballs in the net...acting is not his forte!

Comment

Ugh .... I'm actually embarrassed for him.

Trying too hard to be like Bosh and his extra-curricular activities. Stick to playing defense and grabbing boards Amir. You'll go alot further in life.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            Ugh .... I'm actually embarrassed for him.

Trying too hard to be like Bosh and his extra-curricular activities. Stick to playing defense and grabbing boards Amir. You'll go alot further in life.
            . Stick to playing scoring and playing defense Amir.

Rebounds are okay but he needs to score and play defense first.

18 ppg as a starter this year. 2nd highest on the Raptors
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

This is so bad and so embarrassing that I'm nearly speechless.

My only logical explanation for this is that Amir is still only 22 yrs old it's the type of behaviour you'd expect from him if were still a college student.

...or he simply lost a bet and had to pretend to be Dennis Rodman.

Either way, at least he's got a wacky sense of humour and no sense of shame.
              RR OG

Comment

From last night IamAmirJohnson tweets

I think i might hit the club after this game!!!! & bust out this new dance i call(gum on my shoe)!! lol
                i did it on the video amir 3000 at the end!!
                http://twitter.com/IamAmirJohnson

Gum on my shoe? That's the hard working Johnson that we all love. Working on his footwork even late at night.
                Last edited by Buddahfan; Sat May 8, 2010, 12:03 PM.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                    Seems like the perfect lady for a guy with big hands.

The size of my hands I would need at least four of them

Comment

I think my face is big enough.

Comment

the basketball jones where the guy dressed up as turkoglu and started dancing was hilarious this was not.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Amir 3000! LMFAO!

It's about time he got a nickname, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwnpvD871Xw

Comment

Haha, I'm still wondering how someone thinking he looks like Andre 3000 is racist?

Comment

Haha, I'm still wondering how someone thinking he looks like Andre 3000 is racist?

That was the funniest part.
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                              X