Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors, Pistons & Nuggets Monster Trade

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=29tbq2y

CHECK THIS TRADE OUT LOL ITS AWESOME FOR RAPS AND VERY POSSIBLE.

No way Detroit trades away Prince's expiring contract and 3 years of Rip Hamilton for 4 years of Turkoglu and 3 years of Calderon. This isn't even a good trade for the Raptors. JR Smith is a knucklehead and Chris Andersen is untouchable (he plays in Denver for a reason, his sponsor and support system is there. That's why you never hear any trade rumors about him)

Comment

Just pointing it out, but this would leave Denver with a frontcourt of Kenyon Martin, Malik Allen, and Johan Petro.

Comment

Good trade for us, but it is HIGHLY unlikely.

Comment

jr smith and sonny weems are good friends so thats y i think it wood be good. it wood also give us an identity that were not soft and the nuggets could possibly get a center through detroit

Comment

Why would Denver and Detroit agree to this? Did you even think of the other two teams or did you just try to see how to try to improve the raptors. This makes absolutely no sense for Denver to give up their two best bench players and their starting center for aging Rip (with a terrible contract) and a player who plays the same position as Melo (Prince). Detroit would give up an expiring contract (Prince) and Hamilton for 5 mill expiring (Banks) and two terrible contracts (Turk and Jose). This trade is beyond fantasy because the trade itself doesn't improve the raptors, which fantasy trades usually do.

Comment

Does anyone actually think before proposing these trades, or do they just go on the trade machine and randomly punch in names until something works?
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Ill think of a another realistic trade lol

Comment

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=296n94r

LEGIT TRADE WORKS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Comment

gwapstyll wrote: View Post
                    Again, you're just adding up salaries and saying it's a legit trade. There is absolutely, positively no reason Philly would even consider this trade. Why on earth would they want Turkoglu for 4 more years? That makes no sense whatsoever! Dalembert's contract FINALLY expires next summer, but you propose they would take back an even longer, worse contract in order to take back the bad contract of Jose???

If you want people to take your trade proposals seriously, make them make a lot more sense than the one's you've proposed so far.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

You'd convince more people if you put a bunch of exclamation marks after your all-caps sentence.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                      X