Do You Want Bosh Back Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Want Bosh Back Next Season?

Given all that's happened since the last time this question was asked I think it's a fair time to ask it again. Yes or no, do you want Chris Bosh back? Feel free to debate the pros and cons.
    Yes
    40.63%
    No
    37.50%
    Undecided
    21.88%

The poll is expired.

I want to see who the Raptors draft first before deciding
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

The answer should be fairly obvious, it is a yes. We are better team with him than without him, its plain and simple. Again everyone can say he is only worth this or that, but he makes this team better than anyone we can get back for him.

Still with the terrible structure of this team, which includes the three terrible contracts and weak coaching staff, we are atleast 6-8 seed (maybe even 5th) with him on it. But if Bosh leaves (which any sane human being would do), BC should try to get as much possible back for Bargnani, Calderon, and Turk (extremely hard to do). A core of Demar, Jack, Amir, the draft pick, and Weems isn't the most enticing thing to a fan but at least they will leave it all on the floor. My biggest fear will be if BC makes this a tax team even with Bosh leaving, we would be like mid-00 Knicks

Comment

lets just say the raps will be Atlantic division leaders next year or 2 years if bosh stays....

Who will be a threat two years later? NJ? or the old Boston with only Rondo as a star?

Comment

Do i want him back? Sure...
          Is it whats best for the franchise, i dont think so
          We need to move on, i think Bosh has. I have emotionally detatched myself from Bosh-Toronto.
          IMO its time to rebulid, get young, and change the philosophy.
          We arent going to win with Bosh, and the reality is picking higher would give us a greater chance to win in the long run..

Comment

Raptors won't have anything better than Bosh for the next few years. He is still 26 years old, if MLSE is really committed to win, all they have to do is to go into luxury tax and bring and extra all-star kind of player. Otherwise, just keeping Bosh is going to be a good enough team to fill the seats in ACC.

Comment

I'm down to resign him, but would defiantly would like to look at the offers from other teams for a S&T.

It would be great if BC had Bosh ready to resign and then tweeted the details of a S&T.

If there is a way to get a top four pick of the draft, I support that move over any other.

Filling Bosh's void is theoretically the easiest one to fill of any of the major names on the market except maybe Boozer.

Comment

+1 to Babbyface. I'd pay some money to see a developing team but none to see our "core" without Bosh. Ugh

Comment

Of course, Bosh is a phenomenal talent.
                  nbaroundtable

Comment

I do not want Bosh back. He is a great player and all, but unless BC can make some serious changes to the rest of the team Bosh is not the guy we want with this group.

"Still with the terrible structure of this team, which includes the three terrible contracts and weak coaching staff, we are atleast 6-8 seed (maybe even 5th) with him on it."

Yah we're totally the 6-8 seed with Bosh on this team, I mean that's where we finished right? Wrong dude, we are the ninth seed with Bosh and can't even make the playoffs because the guy can't stay healthy down the stretch.
                    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

i really dont care if bosh arent on the next season... all i care is seeing toronto to win... not because of just one player but because of the whole team itself... hope toronto will be in the next seasons playoffs....

Comment

The dismantling of Atlanta is a real wakeup call about what happens to a team in the playoffs (I am beyond reg. season stats.) without strong leadership either on the team or from the coach. And this is a team that screwed over the Raptors during the reg. season.

All things considered I dont think Bosh on the current team can provide what it takes (other than 20/10) . He's been here too long and without meaningful team success. Time for a painful reset.

Comment

I think it depends on what makes for a better team. I'm sure that there are Bosh sign and trade deals out there, when coupled with other reasonable moves, that would improve the Raptors.

Comment

I won't mind if he stays, but I don't want to pay him the Max and have him as our #1 go-to-guy option. His leadership has dwindled the past couple of years and his 'I'm a star' ego has blown up considerably also. We dont need someone to throw teammates under the bus, we need someone who will put them on his back and lead, CB4 isnt that guy, but he doesnt know it.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                              The dismantling of Atlanta is a real wakeup call about what happens to a team in the playoffs (I am beyond reg. season stats.) without strong leadership either on the team or from the coach. And this is a team that screwed over the Raptors during the reg. season.

All things considered I dont think Bosh on the current team can provide what it takes (other than 20/10) . He's been here too long and without meaningful team success. Time for a painful reset.
                              The Hawks are getting pummeled by a very very very good team with a very very very good coach.

Right now the Magic have to be the favorite to win it all this year. Boston has exposed the Cavs weaknesses and the Magic are a better team on offense and defense than the Celtics. They also have a better head coach.

Whoever comes out of the West will lose to the Magic.

Yea, Woodson is probably gone but besides losing to a very very very good team the talent level on the Hawks is over rated. Bibby and Johnson are both on the wrong side of 30 and Crawford if he is not hitting his three's is worthless. The Hawks have two good young players in Horford and Smith but neither can shoot with an efficiency beyond 10 - 15 feet.
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X