Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Printezis Be in a Raptors Uniform Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Printezis Be in a Raptors Uniform Next Season?

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...ayer?pcode=AMM

Ok we drafted this guy 3 years ago and stashed him in europe. I think its time we bring this guy this off season because how much can you wait for him?? This is more likely another failed move by Colangelo because he traded the 2008 second round pick for him and the Spurs ended up drafting Goran Dragić with the Raptors pick.

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Ok we drafted this guy 3 years ago and stashed him in europe. I think its time we bring this guy this off season because how much can you wait for him?? This is more likely another failed move by Colangelo because he traded the 2008 second round pick for him and the Spurs ended up drafting Goran Dragić with the Raptors pick.
    mhhh do you think it is undelicate to leave him in Spain? Do we really want a guy older than bargnani who's posting now the same numbers that he was posting when he was 20 in Euroleague?

Comment

Printezis isn't about stats. He's tough and does the dirty work from what I've read.

Comment

According to the link the guy is 2.02 meters tall which translates to 6'6". If the Euro League players web-site heights are like the NBA ones then he probably is about 6'4" 1/2 to 6'5" without shoes at best.

Can he play the #2?
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Why can't he play the 3, his natural position? There are lots of guys in the NBA who play the 3 at
          Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          bout 6'4" 1/2 to 6'5" without shoes at best.
          in that case..

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            According to the link the guy is 2.02 meters tall which translates to 6'6". If the Euro League players web-site heights are like the NBA ones then he probably is about 6'4" 1/2 to 6'5" without shoes at best.

Can he play the #2?
            Looks a bit taller on his WiKi page. Probably his mam measured him

"Georgios Printezis, also spelled Giorgos Printezis (in Greek: Γιώργος Πρίντεζης ; born February 22, 1985, in Athens) is a Greek professional basketball player. He is 6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)[1] tall and he plays at both the small forward and power forward positions. He currently plays with the pro club Unicaja Málaga."

Comment

Why does anyone care? At best, he'll replace Patrick O'Bryant at the end of the bench.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                Why does anyone care? At best, he'll replace Patrick O'Bryant at the end of the bench.
                We need someone tough like a nail a 3, to deal with Bron.

Comment

dn66 wrote: View Post
                  We need someone tough like a nail a 3, to deal with Bron.
                  Forget Lebron....if he can guard Wince or Allen or Iggy etc etc this would be quite adequate. That "nail" you wrote about would have to be inserted (deep) into Lebron's skull in order to stop him.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                    That's what most were saying about Garbajosa before they saw him suit up over here. Not sure we should write him off without seeing him play...

Comment

dn66 wrote: View Post
                      Looks a bit taller on his WiKi page. Probably his mam measured him

"Georgios Printezis, also spelled Giorgos Printezis (in Greek: Γιώργος Πρίντεζης ; born February 22, 1985, in Athens) is a Greek professional basketball player. He is 6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)[1] tall and he plays at both the small forward and power forward positions. He currently plays with the pro club Unicaja Málaga."
                      Link please. The Euro League link says 2.02 meters. What is ur source for the 2.06 meters? Thanks
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Let's not pretend Dragic was everyones obvious pick. San Antonio quickly traded him for a second round pick (never knowing it would result in landing Blair), and once they stopped laughing, most experts and fans roasted Steve Kerr for trading for him! Second Round picks are almost always a crapshot.

Comment

why did we freakin get the soft turkish player? we sign turkoglu and the bucks draft ilyasova.

man, the raptors misse over the years have been unbelievably brutal.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                          X