Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron James -- Free Lap Dances for Life, If ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James -- Free Lap Dances for Life, If ...

What does Toronto have to offer to Chris? lol

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/11/lebron...w-york-knicks/
    Originally posted May 11th 2010 9:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    LeBron James just got the sweetest offer in the history of mankind to move from Cleveland to the New York Knicks -- a lifetime of free stripper action.

The Cleveland Cavaliers star -- who will become a free agent after this season -- is getting million-dollar offers from several franchises to make the switch to their team ... but if LeBron inks a deal with the Knicks, New York's premiere strip club Scores says it'll give the basketball star:

- A free lifetime of lap dances
    - A "LeBron James Day" when all the strippers will wear his jersey
    - And free food for life at the strip club's very own steakhouse

Good luck competing with that Utah!

Season wrote: View Post
    What does Toronto have to offer to Chris? lol

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/11/lebron...w-york-knicks/
    Originally posted May 11th 2010 9:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    LeBron James just got the sweetest offer in the history of mankind to move from Cleveland to the New York Knicks -- a lifetime of free stripper action.

The Cleveland Cavaliers star -- who will become a free agent after this season -- is getting million-dollar offers from several franchises to make the switch to their team ... but if LeBron inks a deal with the Knicks, New York's premiere strip club Scores says it'll give the basketball star:

- A free lifetime of lap dances
    - A "LeBron James Day" when all the strippers will wear his jersey
    - And free food for life at the strip club's very own steakhouse

Good luck competing with that Utah!
    Try having a serious relationship with a women worth anything with that offer available 24X7 from some ho.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Tue May 11, 2010, 04:10 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Does the offer apply when leBron will be old and wrinkly as well? Kind of nasty.

Comment

Working...
      X