Bargnani, Wright & Belinelli Could Miss Game vs. Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani, Wright & Belinelli Could Miss Game vs. Magic

This will suck big time if they're all out.

Both Andrea Bargnani, the starting centre, and Antoine Wright, the backup swingman, missed Saturday's practice with what coach Jay Triano described as the flu. They are expected to be game-day decisions for the 6-7 Raptors, as will Marco Belinelli, Toronto's backup shooting guard.

Belinelli missed practice Saturday with a sore left groin. He said he suffered the injury in Friday's win over the Miami Heat when he slipped on a puddle of his perspiration and involuntarily did the splits while attempting to guard Dwyane Wade.

"Like a ballerina," quipped Belinelli of his misadventure. "It was my sweat, so it was completely my fault."
    Source - Click here

Wright was already out so to have Bargnani and Belinelli out as well is a blow.

I suspect that our Italian duo just had some bad pasta primavera at Fusilli as the real reason as to why they aren't playing but they aren't saying nothin' 'cause it will be bad for business and Maurizio wants to continue keeping his discount when he goes to eat there.

Comment

Working...
    X