Draft Workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Workouts

Any idea when the Raps start bringing in guys for workouts? IIRC, it was around this time last year...

jrdyck wrote: View Post
    Any idea when the Raps start bringing in guys for workouts? IIRC, it was around this time last year...
    I don't believe it starts till the playoffs are over. I recall last year it started during the first week of June.

Comment

Actually jrdyck, I just found this link from HoopsHype regarding workouts. It would appear as though Toronto's first one is on June 3rd with Jeremy Wise from Southern Mississippi.

Source -Click here

Comment

Thanks for the link. Looking at last year's Draft Central, the Raps actually brought in Jeff Pendergraph and a few other guys around this time, but the majority of the workouts were in June, like you said. I guess they're not gonna bother having any early ones this time around.

Comment

jrdyck wrote: View Post
          Oh they've begun and Colangelo is digging deep and covering all angles in hopes of keeping Chris Bosh. Hedo Turkoglu looks to be trying to save face by working out the prospects? I don't know, judge for yourself:

Hedo Turkoglu(right) works out against draft prospect in Toronto on May 12, 2010.

Comment

Working...
          X