Should LeBron Leave Cleveland, Chicago Will Be His #1 Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should LeBron Leave Cleveland, Chicago Will Be His #1 Choice

This according to Chris Broussard from ESPN who claims to have links to LeBron's inner circle. Let's see if LeBron changes his tune about wearing the infamous #23. You think Jordan unretires his number for 'Bron?

ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard, who is close with members of James' inner circle, fanned the flames early Wednesday in a TV appearance, saying the Bulls are James' No. 1 option should he leave the Cavaliers.

The Tribune alluded to similar rumors last week when it wrote about Kentucky coach John Calipari attending a Bulls-Cavaliers playoff games with James' respected agent, Leon Rose. Calipari is close with James, and Calipari and Rose sat courtside in Cleveland during the Cavaliers' disappointing Game 5 loss.

But any reports about James' July plans are speculative. Just as there is buzz around the league about his respect for the Bulls, there are other reports about James' respect for the Lakers' triangle offense. Or that he hasn't made up his mind yet, etc., etc.
    Source - Click here

The Clippers have 4 starters set for next season

PF - Griffin
    C - Kaman
    PG - Davis
    SG - Gordon

They have a very good lottery pick and lots of money available.

Say what you want about the Clippers history but they have the opening on their roster and their current four starters for next season are all pretty good. They have the money and then their is Los Angeles where I am told the lap dances are second to none
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Lebron in chicago is possible, but why would lebron want to play in Jordan's shadow?

Do you really think lebron wants to play in a city where whatever he does he will never be seen as good as Jordan, however the bulls will automatically be seen as contenders if LBj comes.

Comment

Working...
      X