Raptors Fans In Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Fans In Los Angeles

Anyone living in Los Angeles interested in starting a group to meet once in a while to discuss the Raptors, NBA, other hoops stuff and whatever but most of all to hang once in a while and have a good time?
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

At Roscoe's ? -

Comment

Sam Jackson might be interested.

Hey Buddah, this one goes out to you.

RR OG

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        At Roscoe's ? -
        Sounds good to me

Roscoes in Hollywood on Gower?
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

You might only be one of a very few Buddah who is from LA and cheers for the Raptors.

An old online bud (aRapsFan4eva) who used to own and run RaptorsNation.net (streamed Raptors games) lived in LA and at the time was the only Raptors fan I knew from LA. Kudos to you guys.

Do you have NBA League Pass or do you just stream games online Buddah?

Comment

I would like to meet for all things RAPS. Toronto native and living in LA for the 7 years

Comment

Seems like we have three of us so far; Bendit, gforce74 and myself.

That might be good to go if we can get an agreement on Roscoes in Hollywood and the date and time.

I am pretty flexible this time of the year as long as it doesn't interfere with any of the remaining playoff games or WNBA games on TV. Yea l like to watch the WNBA. Candace Parker, Tony's brother and Sheldon Williams wife is my favorite female baller, (can I say that?)

Comment

Working...
              X