Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Hopes Nash Wins a Ring This Year, But Can the Suns Contain the Lakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Hopes Nash Wins a Ring This Year, But Can the Suns Contain the Lakers?

I hope Nash wins a ring this year it would be awesome to see, he is one of those guys who deserve it, like Kidd, dirk and more. LETS HOPE they can contain gasol, bynum, and koBe

ANYTHINNGG IS POOOOSSIIIBLLEEE!!!!!

Anything's possible, and I'd love to see Phoenix win, but I really, really doubt it. They would become the first team to win a Championship without a player on any of the All-Defensive teams, and would become the first team to win a Championship player with the top two players being below average defensively. Like I said, anything's possible, but they'd be making history. Won't stop me from rooting for them, though.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Cannot believe they are winning with their centre Lopez hurt and Collins the pylon starting. Goes to show how much Nash means to that team. Just like the Lopez bros. (dont know who is better) I cant tell which of the Collins bros. is worse.

Comment

Working...
      X