WeWantWade.com Launches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeWantWade.com Launches

MIAMI (AP) -- Send dessert to Dwyane Wade's table or start a standing ovation. Don't ask for a car or display your D-Wade tattoo.

These, and other tips for Miami Heat fans, are now available on a website -- www.wewantwade.com -- unveiled Thursday by the team with hopes of keeping the 2006 NBA finals MVP in South Florida for years to come.

"We want to show Wade the love," the website says.

Wade learned of the Heat's web campaign Thursday morning, shortly after the team's marketing department launched the new site -- which was already getting posts from fans within a few minutes of going live.

"I thought it was hilarious," Wade said. "But I appreciate it. I do, I really do."

The former league scoring champion will exercise his right to become a free agent, and he'll be clear to talk with other teams at 12:01 a.m. July 1. He has said many times that his preference is to stay with the Heat, which can offer him a deal for six years and worth about $127 million -- more years and more money than any other club could offer.
    SI.com

Maybe MLSE an change the name of the ACC to Air Chris Center
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Perhaps we should do a www.WhoWantsHedo.com site and see if there are any takers.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Perhaps we should do a www.WhoWantsHedo.com site and see if there are any takers.
        LOL!!

How much is shipping to Albuquerque, New Mexico 87014? And do you offer a combined shipping discount with www.WhoWantsJose.com?
        RR OG

Comment

Working...
        X