Big Dawg Has Some New Video Updates Up At AmirTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dawg Has Some New Video Updates Up At AmirTV

This is kind of cool especially the way the chef handles the eggs.

[IMG][/IMG]

This second one is a dud, but he does mention that he will starting to work out again shortly

[IMG][/IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/AmirTV#p/a/u/1/Ja7enBUnnIQ
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu May 13, 2010, 06:18 PM. Reason: change title
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

The chef overcooked the eggs there in my opinion...

Seriously this is boring stuff, wake me up when Amir comes on and says he inked a deal with the Raptors before the media picks it up.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      The chef overcooked the eggs there in my opinion...

Seriously this is boring stuff, wake me up when Amir comes on and says he inked a deal with the Raptors before the media picks it up.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
      X