Front Page Adjustment Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Page Adjustment Suggestion

The "Latest Forum Topics" and "Latest Web Articles" seem to be "out of sync" in terms of space usage on the main page...eg. 5 topics vs. 20 articles, a few hrs. of time lag before being cycled off the page vs. 4 days of articles, approx. an inch of space to forums vs. about 6 in. to articles.

Retaining at least the day's newly started topics would be helpful in terms of viewing/replying and possibly attract more users to that area of the site. Adding the time/user to the last addition of a topic might also be helpful.

Ta.

Thanks for the suggestion Bendit. I'll let Arsenalist, Sam and Altraps decide what they would like to do in that regard because after all its their site.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, I've bumped it up to 10. You should see it on the site shortly.

Comment

Thanks Arse.

Comment

Noticed the change. Thanks.

Comment

On the RR homepage, the link to the 10 newest threads in the forum has been removed... I thought it was nice to see it there on the main page, use it every day...

Comment

Sorry for the slow response Clipse. I'll have to check with Arse to see what happpened.

Comment

That was a temporary problem, it was fixed shortly after.

Comment

Guys, what happend to the RR home page??? It's horrendous!

Comment

Clipse2001 wrote: View Post
                    Guys, what happend to the RR home page??? It's horrendous!
                    Care to elaborate on the issue Clipse? I know I'm a little late in responding to this post, but just curious to know your issue with the front page of the site.

Comment

Working...
                    X