Welcome to Boshtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Boshtown

Well, I guess Toronto has its fan site (ala wewantwade.com) in order to persuade whomever in retaining Bosh and having him stay put here in the TDot.

Source - Click here to join

Man, he's gotta run that through spell check or have someone proof-read that. Ugh.

But I'm glad something is being done much like what's happening with DWade.

Comment

I "liked it" and sent it to 40 friends on my list who I think would "like it".

Hahaha I'm out of the loop on Facebook. I was searching for something to join and then I realized it wasn't that kind of FB page.

Comment

Yes on the spellcheck.

Also I wonder if Bryan Colangelo is petty as I am, and gets annoyed while reading this site because there is no mention of him. You know, in the same way that when I get an email addressed to "Bryan" or "Brain" at work, completely ignore it.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

Does anybody know where he lives? We could slap this outside his condo! Make him think about it every time he walks out the door: unless he has already walked out with his boxes and moved on to brighter pastures.
          Please work on the spailing micetakes

Comment

Whoever Joel Reilly is....English must have to be a second language. Yikes.

Comment

Working...
            X