If Chris Bosh does leave, and supposedly we get key pieces like a star wing player and a couple of role players in return, should we get a proven Centre and move Andrea Bargnani to the 4 spot? What do you guys think of this trade?
- Samuel Dalembert - C (Making 12.9M next year which is his final yr)
- Jrue Holiday - G (Making 1.6M Next year)
- Jose Calderon - G (Making 9M next year)
- Marcus Banks - G (Making 4.8M next year which is his final yr)
- 2nd round pick/Cash Considerations
Tell me what you think!