X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTFP wrote: View Post
    Ariza = slightly less lazy Turkelou
    ?????
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Believe it

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
        Ariza = slightly less lazy Turkelou
        Aside from the fact that they possess ENTIRELY different skill sets and play an ENTIRELY different style, this is bang on!

Comment

Yeah, Turk and Ariza are pretty different. I like Ariza's contract and abilities a lot more, though. A defensive SF who can shoot threes is nice to have.

I agree with Tim, Weems is a solid, if unspectacular starting SG. And since he is supposedly already in San Antonio training (at least, this is what I gather from Twitter), he might be a good starting SG next season.

Comment

TM Williamson wrote: View Post
            Aside from the fact that they possess ENTIRELY different skill sets and play an ENTIRELY different style, this is bang on!
            And one is Turkish, the other is American.

They ARE both small forwards, though, so he could be on to something.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Don't buy the Ariza = Turkoglu line of reasoning.

I just think that any trade of Bosh to Houston will be in the form of a two-fer and involve one of the bad contracts - best bet being Calderon because there is no way anyone is going to take Turks.

Comment

Working...
              X