Expect Iguodala in Raptor Jersey Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect Iguodala in Raptor Jersey Next Year

evan tuRNER WILL BE A SIXER. so expect sixers to trde iggy in the summer.

also i dont know a badder place for wall to play in like the wizards lol how is arenas gonnA PLAY WITH WALL....

I wouldn't say expect it, but there's definitely a better chance of it thanks to those ping pong balls! I'm not sure who they'd want or who I'd be willing to part with. If it involved Turk or Jose I'm fine with it, I'd like to keep draft picks, DeRozan and Sonny though.

Comment

I wouldnt want to play poker with Prokhorov. He took one big kick in the balls when his number was called for #3.... and did not flinch. Getting Wall might have lured LBJ for the Nets. And they dont really need a big because of Lopez ( and Turner goes #2). Maybe BC can do a deal with them.

Comment

That was my first thought when Philly made the top three. I was hoping Washington would win so John Wall would stay out of the Atlantic Division, and hoping Philly would come second so Evan Turner might usurp Iggy. It worked out perfectly...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          I wouldnt want to play poker with Prokhorov. He took one big kick in the balls when his number was called for #3.... and did not flinch. Getting Wall might have lured LBJ for the Nets. And they dont really need a big because of Lopez ( and Turner goes #2). Maybe BC can do a deal with them.
          Lopez cant play the 4 and the 5 spot for 48 minutes a night...
          Considering their other main big men are Yi JianLian and Josh Boone, I think they could use Cousins or Favors.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            Oh, I think they could certainly use Favors. I think he'd be a perfect compliment to Lopez. They might end up with one of the best front lines in the league in a few years.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Wall going to Washington probably was the best option in the East for the Raptors. Even with Wall, they're doing nothing for at least a couple of years.

When the Raptors pick was announced, did anyone else have a similar reaction as you do upon discovering that the lottery ticket you bought didn't with the $40 million you were hoping for? A mixture of disbelief and realization that it was never going to happen?
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

wow....some of theses threads are mind bogglingly ridiculous...

Comment

A00715890 wrote: View Post
                  go away

Comment

A00715890 wrote: View Post
                    ya, go away you celtic fan!
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Honestly I don't Iggy's the answer for this team.

Comment

Working...
                      X