Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? I Gotta Pay To Use A Toilet?

http://www.680news.com/news/local/ar...running-may-20

The first self-cleaning pay toilet in our lovely city officially opens for "business" tomorrow.

I don't know about any of you, but I never have a problem slipping into an alley or standing by a wall if I've gotta go. Although I guess if you're a woman or you gotta drop a deuce, 25 cents isn't to bad of a price to pay for some relief.

Sure beats a Johnny-On-The-Spot too!
    Last edited by Mack North; Wed May 19, 2010, 10:54 AM.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more of these in Canada. They've been in the States (major cities) and some countries in Europe for years.

Comment

I think 25c is too cheap. Kids are gonna pay the 25c and crap all over the place, write graffiti and just destroy these things. Should charge at least 2 bucks. Well worth taking a crap for 2 bucks i say.

Comment

I think the city should pay those that use them. They are environmentally friendly so those that use them and help the environment in doing so should get paid for helping out.

Let those who use the old fashioned toilets subsidize those that use the more environmentally friendly new ones. That would be the PC thing to do and the green people would love it.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Haha pay toilets, that's just crazy mang! LOL

@tbihis: 2 bucks to pay to crap! Never I say!

Comment

Theres always a tree nearby.
            "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Does anyone have change for a $5? (I gotta-go, I gotta-go!)
              RR OG

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                Haha pay toilets, that's just crazy mang! LOL

@tbihis: 2 bucks to pay to crap! Never I say!
                ya, 2 bucks to drop the browns of at the pool, i'd just drop one in the sand.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Lol
                  Agree kids would probably ruin it

Comment

That is actually a good idea given that most places other then coffee shops and fast food resturants won't allow you to use their washrooms.

I would actually be willing to pay upwards of $5 if I needed to take a crap and its gurenteed to me that the toilet would be nice, clean and quiet place to do so.

Comment

Working...
                    X