Maybe Prokhorov Would Bite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    So if you were BC you would make this trade?
    Andrea Bargnani for Brook Lopez? Yes, if I was BC, I would make that trade.

I would then hop on my unicorn and fly it to my castle in Narnia, where I would celebrate with the Fairy Godmother and an army of Oompa Loompas.

Comment

Don't underestimate Russian owners, period.

Roman Abramovich is a prime example of that, and soccer/football fans should know who he is.

Comment

TM Williamson wrote: View Post
        But hey...I heard Mitch Kupchak had tacos for dinner last night. Maybe he'd give us Kobe straight up for Calderon! It's worth a call!
        Tacos are Mexican. Perhaps if Kupchak was eating paella he'd go for the Calderon trade.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

TM Williamson wrote: View Post
          Andrea Bargnani for Brook Lopez? Yes, if I was BC, I would make that trade.

I would then hop on my unicorn and fly it to my castle in Narnia, where I would celebrate with the Fairy Godmother and an army of Oompa Loompas.
          You don't have a clue what you are talking about! First of all, unicorns don't fly. That's a complete myth. And there is no ONE fairy godmother. There are many.

If you're going to argue, at least know at least get your facts straight!!!!!
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
            Don't underestimate Russian owners, period.

Roman Abramovich is a prime example of that, and soccer/football fans should know who he is.
            So are we stereotyping all Russians now? Is he going to be drunk on vodka all the time, wearing one of those big russian hats?
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
              So are we stereotyping all Russians now? Is he going to be drunk on vodka all the time, wearing one of those big russian hats?
              Well I don't mean to be "stereotyping" here but yes, both men got arrested for drinking and prostitution charges and are billionaires that like to travel.

Comment

Working...
              X