I Know I'm Going To Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Know I'm Going To Hell

I know this is so wrong, but whenever I feel like shit after a bad day this always makes me feel better.

RR OG

Wow....just wow...
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

yyyikes.

on a lighter note ... you’d probably enjoy the movie “Spun”. It’s good in it’s crazed-danger-fun way ... but not as sad as miss walking on sunshine, above. that’s just ... well, you know.

(seriously, this makes a bad day feel good? dude ... )

Comment

ws511 wrote: View Post

(seriously, this makes a bad day feel good? dude ... )
        Seriously, the video always makes me laugh. (Dude, she huffing duster! She kept her brain dust-free!)

On a brighter note, I would like to add that Intervention ran a follow-up episode for her and she was sober and doing much better.

The underlying root of her problem was that she never got over her parent's divorce and was no longer Daddy's little girl. (Pathetic, IMO.)
        RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Seriously, the video always makes me laugh. (Dude, she huffing duster! She kept her brain dust-free!)
          Ahh ... there is a joke there. Dust-free brain.

Comment

That is soo effed up in soo many ways

Comment

If that makes you feel better-Realizer you are one sick dude!

Comment

I know this is so wrong, but whenever I feel like shit after a bad day this always makes me feel better.

ha, i watched that episode in english class and this one kid called her a crack head and a girl in my class got offended for some reason and started crying and he had to go to the office.

i was laughing so hard.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF, your English class should now watch the follow-up episode for countless good/positive reasons.
                  RR OG

Comment

LBF, your English class should now watch the follow-up episode for countless good/positive reasons.
                    should but won't for two reasons:

1.don't have english anymore
                    1a. that would be boring.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

that's nothing, you will go to hell if you laugh on this video apperently the girl is doing a lot better now a days.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        that's nothing, you will go to hell if you laugh on this video apperently the girl is doing a lot better now a days.

this needs to be re-visited

Comment

Working...
                        X