Let's NBA Predictions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's NBA Predictions!!

OK i was just thinking about who wins it this year, but also thought it would be fun to predict who goes where in the offseason since it feels like people are caring less and less about the playoffs and more about who goes where. So for fun make your predictions and let's see what everyone thinks of what's going to happen in the next 2 months ill start it off :

June - Celts win it on the road in 7 vs Lakers/Suns a healthy team, Pierce hitting shots and rondo proving he's a big time player.

June - NBA Draft John Wall,Turner and Favors go 1,2,3 but i think Dallas trades for the second pick why ? i'll explain in a moment. Raps draft Udoh Bargs will need help downlow.

July - CB gets signed outright by Chicago who then complete a SnT with Cleveland for Deng,Gibson, Hinrich and a pick.

July - Stoudamire gets signed by Miami and Wade stays because he loves it there plus he would not be able to play with LBJ because both need the ball at all times to be successful. Haslem stays and so does Oneal.

July - Nowitzki signs with New York because as much as Cuban loves Dirk he plays well in the Reg season and chokes in the playoffs time and time again plus there's no way he pays him max contract long term again. Leaving Dallas without a franchise player which is why i think they trade for Philly's pick and Elton Brand for Dampier and pieces.

July- Big Dawg stays ! for probably 4 to 4.5 mill a year/4years. Hedo stays because i think there's no way BC can trade him and his huge contract.

July - The Hawks do a SnT with the Knicks sending JJ for Chandler and pieces.Knicks resign TMac also.

July - Rudy Gay, Ray allen, Pierce and Boozer all stay with their respective teams. Pierce and Allen because i think Celts win it all this year(unless they don't then who knows lol). Boozer will stay because he and Deron play great together and i think the Jazz won't break that up, Stockton & Malone style. Gay is restricted and Memphis has the Cap room to keep him .

So thats the big ones i think if i miss some just add them on your list now let's see some predictions!
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Based on what I'm reading Udoh isn't going to make it out of the top ten.

Not sure why Bosh is going to leave all that money on the table to go to Chicago when two equally gifted franchises, with better current track records also want him and are willing and able to give him REAL max money via S&T. I'm talking about the L.A. Lakers and the Houston Rockets.

All indications point to Dirk not opting out of his final year. He makes a lot of money in that final year. Can't he just sign an extension? He has one of the best owners in the league working to get him the best team possible. He's willing to spend whatever is needed to win. He missed on Nash but I don't think he misses on Dirk. In a time when many are looking to sell, Cuban can clean up. Dirk has an excellent situation in Dallas my opinion.

Been reading that the Grizz are willing to cut ties with Rudy if someone offers him more than they want to pay. The Knick might be a team willing to over pay to land someone if the top tier guys slip through their fingers.

Comment

Working...
    X