Houston4Bosh.com Launches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston4Bosh.com Launches

Sharp looking site. Nice job by the Houston fans.

The Houston Rockets are the hardest working team in the business. If winning is your goal, this is the place as Houston is loaded with intelligent and relentless players ready to compliment its stars.

Their guards grace the court with blazing speed and tickle the twine with amazing efficiency. Their forwards give up their bodies on a nightly basis to keep opponents off balance. Their center is, hands down, the very best in basketball.

To boot, the Rockets may have the NBA's top management trio: A Hall of Fame coach in Rick Adelman, an innovative general manager in Daryl Morey and an aggressive, well-respected owner in Les Alexander.

Keep in mind, Chris -- this team, without their star player in Yao Ming, was 42-40 last year in the slaughterhouse that is the Western Conference. In 2010 though, the big fella is back. This team is ready to explode. The time to get on board is right now.

Source - Click here

I must admit it's pretty nice, too bad Houston's not in his "list".

Comment

So this blows boshtown out of the water...where's our rebuttle?

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
        I must admit it's pretty nice, too bad Houston's not in his "list".
        If the list is real and not just somebody trying to capitalize on the fan feeding frenzy that's going on.

Comment

Their fans are Homer's.

Why don't they come up with a good sign and trade deal first, otherwise Chris Bosh ain't coming no matter how much you hype the city.

oh and how about throw other statistics out there like Houston murder rate, ranked 3rd among U.S. cities with a population of 1,000,000 or more. Or that Since 2005, Houston has been experiencing a spike in crime, which the Houston Police Department partly attributed to an influx of people from New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina.

Houston has excessive ozone levels and is ranked among the most ozone-polluted cities in the United States.[52] Ground-level ozone, or smog, is Houston’s predominant air pollution problem, with the American Lung Association rating the metropolitan area's ozone level as the 6th worst in the United States in 2006.

Also who ever goes to Houston always chimes in about how ugly and dirty this city really is.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Their fans are Homer's.

Why don't they come up with a good sign and trade deal first, otherwise Chris Bosh ain't coming no matter how much you hype the city.
            Not like Raptors fans...the most well grounded and realistic fans in the world! (Note: that was sarcasm. Raptors fans are homers like few others)

They have come up with a good sign and trade deal (or at least, a good sign and trade deal is very possible with Houston, and has been thrown around on numerous websites) It results in Toronto receiving a nice mix of draft picks, young players, and expiring contracts. It is quite honestly probably the best realistic sign and trade possibility out there for the Raptors.

If Chris Bosh wants to go to Houston, is would be very unwise for Colangelo to look elsewhere. Houston is the only team being talked about besides LA that is over the cap, and therefore, the only team with which Bryan would have any negotiating power in a sign and trade. It's also the only team besides LA in the Western Conference. Assuming there are no late pushes from other over the cap teams, Houston is a very attractive possibility for the Raptors.

I think murder rate and smog levels will rank well below money and basketball in Chris Bosh's decision criteria. Furthermore, you could pick out negative statistics or facts about any city that he was considering. I don't recall hearing that Miami, New York, LA, Chicago, or Toronto have record low murder rates or smog levels. It's a big city in North America, what do you expect?

This site is quite well done in my opinion. Both the China and no state tax arguments seem like pretty solid selling points to me, and Houston has a lot to offer from a basketball standpoint (both to Bosh and to the Raptors)

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              If the list is real and not just somebody trying to capitalize on the fan feeding frenzy that's going on.
              I think it is real, i mean it might not be an official list that Bosh and his agent handed to BC, but im pretty sure he's already told the Raps where he wants to be traded. BC acknowledge that the no. of teams have already been narrowed, so im pretty sure this is accurate.

http://www.thestar.com/iphone/sports...heat-or-knicks

Comment

Speculation and hearsay. These are the brick and mortar of modern day sports journalism.

Comment

That list is one of the dumbest things I have seen. If it is real than I hope Bosh doesn't stay in Toronto because he is a first rate d bag. Way to alienate every fan you have, ignore millions you don't and randomly pick four cities because they all have bright lights.

Its akin to a girl wanting to break up with a guy because she feels he is a loser and then mentioning four other guys she is interested in who are just as big losers, but have nicer cars and better six packs. If the list is real, I can't see any reason to ever take Bosh seriously again.

Would Lebron or Wade ever do that? I can't remember an athlete showing so little class since Mike Tyson threatened to eat Lennox Lewis's children.

Comment

That list is one of the dumbest things I have seen. If it is real than I hope Bosh doesn't stay in Toronto because he is a first rate d bag. Way to alienate every fan you have, ignore millions you don't and randomly pick four cities because they all have bright lights.

Its akin to a girl wanting to break up with a guy because she feels he is a loser and then mentioning four other guys she is interested in who are just as big losers, but have nicer cars and better six packs. If the list is real, I can't see any reason to ever take Bosh seriously again.

Would Lebron or Wade ever do that? I can't remember an athlete showing so little class since Mike Tyson threatened to eat Lennox Lewis's children.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Their fans are Homer's.

oh and how about throw other statistics out there like Houston murder rate, ranked 3rd among U.S. cities with a population of 1,000,000 or more. Or that Since 2005, Houston has been experiencing a spike in crime, which the Houston Police Department partly attributed to an influx of people from New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina.

Houston has excessive ozone levels and is ranked among the most ozone-polluted cities in the United States.[52] Ground-level ozone, or smog, is Houston’s predominant air pollution problem, with the American Lung Association rating the metropolitan area's ozone level as the 6th worst in the United States in 2006.

Also who ever goes to Houston always chimes in about how ugly and dirty this city really is.
                      all i thought of when i read this was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyLwXhqlWU
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post

The list is good for us. If he wanted to, he could say "peace, Toronto" and leave. We would get nothing back, and have a capped out team featuring the basketball stylings of Calderon, Turkoglu, and Bargnani.

By giving Bryan a list, Bosh is saying "I'm a free agent, and I can go whereever I want. These are the teams I want to go to. If you send me to one of these teams, you can get something back in return. If you try and send me elsewhere, I wont agree to a sign and trade, and I will go to one of these teams." The list is what allows the Raptors to get a return on Bosh. No list = no sign and trade, and that would be a very, very bad thing.

And it's not at all akin to a girl breaking up with a guy for just as big a loser. LA, Miami, Chicago, and New York with Lebron (assuming that's the only way he goes there) are not bigger losers than Toronto. 3 of those teams were in the playoffs, and one would feature Lebron. Thus, Toronto is the ultimate loser in the situation. It's not about a six pack and a nicer car, it's about straight up better basketball teams.

So, would Lebron or Wade ever do that? Yes. Yes, they absolutely would.

Comment

Working...
                        X