Raptors and P.J. Carlesimo Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors and P.J. Carlesimo Discussions

P.J. Carlesimo discussed a possible job on Toronto coaching staff, but source says "It's dead now." Carlesimo wants back in, friends say.
    Twitter: Adrian Wojnarowski's

Sounds like the Raptors are trying to upgrade their defensive coaching IQ.

Although I think P.J is a has-been and probably still wants to be a head coach somewhere.

Comment

I think P.J. would be an excellent assistant on any bench. He entered a tough situation in his last gig.

Comment

I'm not quite sure I understand the quote. What exactly is dead, now? And where is it that Carlesimo wants back in? Personally, I think it would be am excellent idea, if they can do it. He's never had much success as a head coach in the NBA, but he's probably one of the more respected assistant coaches out there.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

My interpretation was he had discussions with the Raptors about job opportunities and although they weren't interested or lost interest, he still wants to return.

Comment

Yeah lets get him and bring back Spree out of retirement, It will give us something fun to watch when we are getting blown out.

Comment

Working...
            X