Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bosh to Meet With Lebron, Wade & Joe Johnson

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Imagine if a group of TTC workers decided to get together to discuss how they could get the best shifts with the easiest routes and the most requiring overtime pay? Is this their decision to make in the first place?That doesnt mean they cant ask for it through the regular ways but they cant demand it. The TTC authority assigns who works where thats the way its been decided on and agreed to with the public.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote thomas1 wrote: View Post
    Imagine if a group of TTC workers decided to get together to discuss how they could get the best shifts with the easiest routes and the most requiring overtime pay? Is this their decision to make in the first place?That doesnt mean they cant ask for it through the regular ways but they cant demand it. The TTC authority assigns who works where thats the way its been decided on and agreed to with the public.
    i agree.

i think its utter bullshit these guys are sitting down with each other to discuss their futures.

this is a competition. people want to rivalries. why the hell would i, as a diehard hometeam fan want my superstar to be friends with another superstar from another city? if LBJ goes to Miami for a visit, he gets all chummy chummy with DWade, but a fan wearing a Cavs jersey struttin his stuff downtown Miami, do you think people will be pleasant??

with this "meeting" it also alienates other players in the NBA. if im an NBA free agent, ill be going, what the fuck, dont i get invited to this meeting? am i not good enough for this stupid clique??

and to tell you the truth, these donks are making millions and millions of dollars, and they think about their futures, their own businesses, but everybody seems to forget about the FANS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    i agree.

i think its utter bullshit these guys are sitting down with each other to discuss their futures.

this is a competition. people want to rivalries. why the hell would i, as a diehard hometeam fan want my superstar to be friends with another superstar from another city? if LBJ goes to Miami for a visit, he gets all chummy chummy with DWade, but a fan wearing a Cavs jersey struttin his stuff downtown Miami, do you think people will be pleasant??

with this "meeting" it also alienates other players in the NBA. if im an NBA free agent, ill be going, what the fuck, dont i get invited to this meeting? am i not good enough for this stupid clique??

and to tell you the truth, these donks are making millions and millions of dollars, and they think about their futures, their own businesses, but everybody seems to forget about the FANS

You're completely right, I don't even get the point of the meeting, what would they be saying to each other that will effect the others decision, they all probably made up their mind anyways. I donn't get why Joe Johnson is among that group though? he shouldn't get anywhere near the max contract for his futile play in the second round sweep by the magic.

Thread Information