BoshToMiami.com Has Officially Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoshToMiami.com Has Officially Launched

Another nice looking site. But they could of used some more recent photos of Chris.

WHY MIAMI?

1. Florida has NO STATE INCOME TAX! Something not many other teams can offer you.

2. Miami is a BIG MARKET CITY! Come here and expand your legacy alongside D.Wade. Get out of the snow and into the sun.

3. Play under legendary mastermind Pat Riley. He's hinted at coming back as head coach. Either way, he is president of the team with a championship experienced staff.

4. Miami is beautiful and so are its people. It's no wonder players choose to live in Miami during the off-season. It's warm year round and there are unlimited ways to be entertained.

5. Last, but not least, play alongside DWYANE WADE! He is undeniably one of the best players in the world. A Bosh/Wade duo would be catastrophic! You both have great attitudes, great work ethics, and your game's complement each other perfectly. You both can reach the peak of your success and personal growth with each other...along with several title... Think about it!
    Source [ url=http://boshtomiami.com/]Click here[/url]

This is all nice and well on paper but the reality of the situation is quite different:

1. Florida has NO STATE INCOME TAX! Something not many other teams can offer you.

Just remember that the Raptors still need to do a sign and trade in order for Bosh to get his extra $30 million dollars and throwing Beasley as a repayment may not be enough

2. Miami is a BIG MARKET CITY! Come here and expand your legacy alongside D.Wade. Get out of the snow and into the sun.

Its actually a smaller market city then Toronto, you have no idea how big Toronto is

3. Play under legendary mastermind Pat Riley. He's hinted at coming back as head coach. Either way, he is president of the team with a championship experienced staff.

Most people hate playing for old man Riley, he is a a hardass and will be on you constantly, Bosh and Triano already have a good understanding relationship between them and Bosh enjoys playing for him

4. Miami is beautiful and so are its people. It's no wonder players choose to live in Miami during the off-season. It's warm year round and there are unlimited ways to be entertained.

Half the time you travel anyways and like most NBA players you can always live there during the offseason

5. Last, but not least, play alongside DWYANE WADE! He is undeniably one of the best players in the world. A Bosh/Wade duo would be catastrophic! You both have great attitudes, great work ethics, and your game's complement each other perfectly. You both can reach the peak of your success and personal growth with each other...along with several title... Think about it!

You are going to be a second banana to him, a second fiddle and in Miami you will just be known as Wade's sidekick as opposed to being in Toronto where you are the captain and this is your team

Comment

Residential and Commercial real estate crisis' are booming in the state of Florida. Vacant and unfinished buildings kicking around everywhere. The lights of Miami aren't as bright as they used to be because the banks took some of them. I don't know if stuff like this influences Bosh but the Florida economy is getting hit hard and now they have to worry about all that oil that's heading to their shores thanks to one of the worst oil rig disasters in history. I don't know, it must be tough for some people there. It's not so tough when you're going to make $120M I guess and it is very warm there and he for certain will be able to score a sweet deal on a mansion right about now. What do I know...

Comment

"Big Market"? I dont think so. Attendance figures at the Arena was smaller than Toronto. The baseball teams do horribly (and good ones at that). Wade should be enough for the price of admission and yet they dont draw overwhelmingly.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Comment

The admins here in RR should start a site for Bosh too, but not BoshtoToronto.com, rather make it WhyBoshshouldnotgotoothercities.com and then lets bash those other cities like what Hotshot just did. Point out the ugly stuff and make known the reasons why Bosh shouldnt go to those cities.

Like say....

Miami - gloria estefan and the miami sound machine
          Houston, Texas - GEORGE BUSH
          Los Angeles - trannies (although CB might like it because shaq called him RuPaul
          New York - man, cant think of any, I LOVE NY!

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
            \
            New York - man, cant think of any, I LOVE NY!
            - Hasn't won an NBA championship in like 30 years.

- Hasn't been to the playoffs for like 10 years in a row.

- the success of the team relies on signing 2 big free agents to a max contract.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              - Hasn't won an NBA championship in like 30 years.

- Hasn't been to the playoffs for like 10 years in a row.

- the success of the team relies on signing 2 big free agents to a max contract.
              i meant the city.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                i meant the city.
                Someone always tries to bomb it.

Comment

The houston4bosh site is awesome. They have some really good points, and if I was Bosh I'd be facepalming myself for not including Houston in my list.
                  Granted I am a bit biased, I would love a Bosh to Houston S&T.

Comment

Working...
                  X