This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if things had been kept in-house.
    Which house? All year long It was all transparent over there, as if made up of glass. Nobody kept things inside. Jose did it when Jack was sitting on driver seat, Wrigth was spending his time on front of media more than his PT on court, When Jack returned to his initial role his face and attitudes on court was telling you whole story, Belinelli was using italian restaurants and his agent to feed media, No need to mention Bosh and his tweets... Hedo talked once, said "Ball" and won Scapegoat of the year prize with that.

Your fan base, your media (inc. D.Smith), your coach, your GM created a freak from last years most valuable FA and repeatedly announced how disappointed from him to everywhere.. and now when he said same thing for you all, you are grumbling from his comments. Pathetic!

Actually Interview was not given to Canadian boards, it was to us. It was all about releasing his depression on front of us at his home. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Hedo has a beautiful wife and baby.

Maybe she wants him to stay home in Turkey or not return to Toronto. It wouldn't be the first time nor the last that a man listened to and did what his wife asked him to do

In fact as I recall there was talk during the season that his wife was unhappy in Toronto. I am sure that after they returned to Turkey that she was even more unhappy about the prospects of spending another winter in Toronto. Not that there is anything wrong with Toronto but as they say different strokes for different folks
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        Hedo has a beautiful wife and baby.

Maybe she wants him to stay home in Turkey or not return to Toronto. It wouldn't be the first time nor the last that a man listened to and did what his wife asked him to do

In fact as I recall there was talk during the season that his wife was unhappy in Toronto. I am sure that after they returned to Turkey that she was even more unhappy about the prospects of spending another winter in Toronto. Not that there is anything wrong with Toronto but as they say different strokes for different folks
        Not really, Buddah.

There were non-translated parts on that interview. When he asked his wife and her role on critical decisions he always says it's minimal. He is a professional and also enjoying to play Basketball (not valid for his Toronto adventure i guess). He repeated there, he choosed Toronto over Portland from Basketball POV not for money issues. ( We dont know what BC said and convinced him to come Toronto but as if it seems he was fucked up by him) He also said he could earned more at Portland if his decision was contrary.

They actually spent a month in Orlando before they came to Turkey. I bet everywhere seems Heaven (out of Toronto) to him. He said it was so nice to be with his wife and his kid there at Orlando in order to get rid of all negative moods from last season. He also added it was not weather, city life or culture related.
        Last edited by Vellassco; Thu Jun 3, 2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X