Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah, who needs Blake Griffin and Antawn Jamison when you have CHRIS KAMAN!?
    Last edited by DAGman27; Fri Oct 30, 2009, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I had #20 pick and autodrafted.
      I am a shit force to be reckoned with.
      I am now deploying my autodraft nanotechnology to take over Arena II.
      Fear.

Comment

aaaaand down goes Devin Harris. Lucky me.

Comment

Chris Kaman numbers are redonkulous.. so are his turnovers but hey i'll take it. (I have him in another pool.)

Comment

Yes! Finally winning against a guy who isn't even changing his lineups everyday! Thank you, 2 Graham's 1 Cup.

Comment

Yeah... for some reason in this week's matchup mb7 didn't take Kobe off the bench. Strange. He's not gonna help your team much while riding the pine.

He'd probably be whuppin my team this week if it weren't for that. Mb7's team is pretty good.

And I just did some trades that I think I may be regretting later on. Oh well. Let's just see how this thing plays out

Comment

mvz, I gave you a chance to shine this week by not updating my line-up for three days. And I'm still up 5-4!! lol (BOH!!)

mvz, no more chances!! ;D
                RR OG

Comment

chris paul out for a month at least.. does not bode well for me.

Comment

Lots of key players are dropping like flies... it sucks! But I guess that's where the really skilled (or really lucky) GM's who draft on depth and durability will pull out the eventual championship.

Do you guys find that there are some inactive teams, like the GMs just don't even bother updating rosters, etc.? I find it disappointing, since there are some people who wanted to get a team in, but were unable to because the spots filled up already.

If any of the inactive GMs are reading this... perhaps you can trade me your best players for my scrubs? Deal?

=-=

I have made some trade offers... accept them if you want to mix things up! Hopefully our Arena 2 becomes a bit more interactive!
                    Last edited by Carbon; Mon Nov 23, 2009, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Carbon, if your idea of a fun trade is offering me Josh Howard for Steve Nash, then don't even bother.

And I have been changing my rosters everyday, thank you very much.

Except for that ONE day where I forgot to put Chalmers in and he went off for 30 points, 5 threes, and 3 steals. I ended up losing the 3PTM category by 1.

Comment

001/Toronto Huskies:

I appreciate that you would propose such a wonderful counteroffer! Just wanted to try stirring the pot a bit... but it doesn't seem like it really worked.

Comment

slowly but surely i'm making my rise to the top of the heap!

Comment

Contratulations to BUSDRIVERS for winning this season's RR Arena II fantasy pool.

After leading Arena II for nearly the entire season, Busdrivers defeated Drizz's Autodraft 7-2 on the finals.

Next year's RR fantasy leagues will again be entertaining and exciting! I know I can't wait to play again!
                            RR OG

Comment

Working...
                            X