No announcement yet.

NBA Finals: Lakers vs. Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you misspell dragon when you registered for this site?

Comment

Basketball is fine, but there are too many players that unless you go for the team, its hard to like them (garnett, rondo, artest, nate etc)

Comment

yei finally we get to see some actual good basketball and its looking like were going to see a game seven so a little suspense coming as well

Comment

cornbreadd wrote: View Post
          Basketball is fine, but there are too many players that unless you go for the team, its hard to like them (garnett, rondo, artest, nate etc)
          You gotta be kidding me, did you see what Baby Davis and Robinson are doing from a backup role.

Did you see when Robinson was starring down Lamar Odom after a foul?
          Or when Rondo came at Ron Artest after he fouled a Boston player.

Paul Pierce kicked Bosh in the balls and no-one on the Raptors cared. Haha.

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
            The Boston LA series. They are fun to watch because they are real basketball teams. The Raptors aren`t even close in terms of defense and execution.
            If you got money to spend like these 2 teams playing, and you get the best players your money can buy, then you shouldnt expect any less.

These 2 teams are loaded with superstars, their starting fives are basically players that can be built around if theyre on their own.

You cant really compare them to the Raptors.

Comment

These are just two stacked teams going against each other...its a good series for sure but i would be way more interested if there was an underdog playing. I hate teams that don't develop and go through the grind to get to the top. You could argue Boston went through it but then they just threw money out and got a championship so screw them as for the lakers they make the damn playoffs every year so screw them too.

Comment

It's almost a prerequisite to dislike the Celtics to be considered a Raptors' fan. Especially on this site.
                Pierce wins my award for most hated C*ntic. Dude's a scoring machine, but he's just so, so...douchebagerry (and my hate for him has nothing to do with Bosh's nuts).
                What about you guys? Who are your most hated Celtics?

On another note about the finals, Kobe Bryant is where amazing happens. He's just so fundamentally sound, none of that 2½, 3, 5 step crab dribble stuff.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di32bEogZpw

Comment

Baseball, football, hockey, soccer all have more players... I guess you enjoy bowling, curling and tennis alot, much easier on the memory banks.

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
                    It's almost a prerequisite to dislike the Celtics to be considered a Raptors' fan. Especially on this site.
                    Pierce wins my award for most hated C*ntic. Dude's a scoring machine, but he's just so, so...douchebagerry (and my hate for him has nothing to do with Bosh's nuts).
                    What about you guys? Who are your most hated Celtics?

On another note about the finals, Kobe Bryant is where amazing happens. He's just so fundamentally sound, none of that 2½, 3, 5 step crab dribble stuff.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di32bEogZpw
                    One guy on c**tics I am hating more every other game is Rondo, he just oozes douchieness (though I would love him instantly if he became a raptor).

Comment

Working...
                    X