Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wade, Bosh Meet In L.A.
    Jun 10, 2010 6:16 PM EST

Dwyane Wade was spotted at BOA Steakhouse in Los Angeles along with girlfriend Gabrielle Union and Chris Bosh, among others.

Bosh and Wade are both free agents in waiting and there is some speculation that the two could sign together in Miami or even New York next season.
    http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...sh_meet_in_la/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

If they're both in LA, that MUST mean they are going to the Lakers....or maybe the Clippers.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        If they're both in LA, that MUST mean they are going to the Lakers....or maybe the Clippers.
        Read the full article.

It wasn't the fact that they were in Los Angeles. Geez

It was the fact that they met at a restaurant and had dinner.

Maybe they only met there because they are considering buying it in partnership and their meeting with their agent?, they have the same agent, had nothing to do with Bosh possibly playing in Miami.

Wade has made it pretty clear that he will return to the Heat.

In fact Carmello and Lebron were both at the Lakers game but they were not at the restaurant with Bosh and Wade.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

CB Says "Miami in top Contention to land him"
          Chris Bosh told us Saturday he hasn't decided what team he will sign with but is seriously considering Miami and expects to meet with Heat officials after free agency starts July 1. Also Saturday, Yahoo.com reported the Heat will be one of six teams granted a meeting with LeBron James.
          http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2495

Comment

Working...
          X