Thread: NBA Free Agent Slot Machine

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NBA Free Agent Slot Machine

Just a corny little game ESPN.com came up with. The possibilities are exciting... for pretty much everyone other than the Raptors it seems like.

http://espn.go.com/nba/features/freeagentslotmachine
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Man ... I did it a bunch of times and Toronto landed on Bosh once and Lee for the rest of the times.

Post Thanks / Like

Bosh: 1st time Lakers, 2nd time Nets, 3rd time Bulls, 4th Knicks, 5th Bulls...Five spins later David Lee is the first player to draw the Raptors. I hate this thing.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, I hate it too. Everyone seems to be a winner but us and Utah. Miami gets the best deals,followed by NY. One scenario had Bosh and JJ joining Wade, what a shit show that would be!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This game is hella dumb. How come they didnt even put Amare, Dwayne, and Lebron as a possibility of landing in TORONTO? Don't see that happening, but why dont they at least give us a chance. This game is more bias than The celtic Announcer... what's his name again tommy something or whatever. I hate that man with a passion.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Spun it 10 times, only Bosh ever landed on the raptors. Miami does get the best deals. I would say Chicago is second.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Heinsohn. And yeah, I agree. I spun it 30 times before Chris landed as a Raptor. Bullshit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Hahaha, I hate it too. Everyone seems to be a winner but us and Utah. Miami gets the best deals,followed by NY. One scenario had Bosh and JJ joining Wade, what a shit show that would be!
    LOL, why does everyone underrate or take a dump on the Jazz? I mean its a boring area, yes, but they're a model franchise.

Post Thanks / Like

lol I got everyone going back to their owns teams
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    This game is hella dumb. How come they didnt even put Amare, Dwayne, and Lebron as a possibility of landing in TORONTO? Don't see that happening, but why dont they at least give us a chance. This game is more bias than The celtic Announcer... what's his name again tommy something or whatever. I hate that man with a passion.
    Dude, Miami and New York have the Cap space to sign two max contracts, we can only give that to Bosh.

Raptors Republic Rookie frankwhite's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    Why would they lput toronto in discussion of landing lebron or d-wade in toronto when they dont have any cap space to sign any free agents. Best choice for bosh I think is chicago where he could team up with rose and form an inside-out tandem which could be lethal especially with noah being defensive anchor. Its pretty clear bosh will never be he's a below average defender

Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I had Lebron, Wade and Bosh all going to Miami 4 times; Nowitzki going to Washington, NY, NJ (3 times!), Chicago and Phoenix; Lebron signing with Washington and Dallas and Bosh signing with Houston twice, and going to NY 5 times with no one else going there with him. Not once did it have Bosh going to TO.

Apparently this thing thinks it's infinitely more likely Bosh will sign for less money in NY with no other players there with him than it is for Bosh to stay in TO, on a better team, making 30 million extra dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

That thing is a waste of time.

Thread Information