Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: NBA Free Agent Slot Machine

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    2,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default NBA Free Agent Slot Machine

    Just a corny little game ESPN.com came up with. The possibilities are exciting... for pretty much everyone other than the Raptors it seems like.

    http://espn.go.com/nba/features/freeagentslotmachine
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  2. #2
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Man ... I did it a bunch of times and Toronto landed on Bosh once and Lee for the rest of the times.

  3. #3
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,049
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bosh: 1st time Lakers, 2nd time Nets, 3rd time Bulls, 4th Knicks, 5th Bulls...Five spins later David Lee is the first player to draw the Raptors. I hate this thing.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    2,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hahaha, I hate it too. Everyone seems to be a winner but us and Utah. Miami gets the best deals,followed by NY. One scenario had Bosh and JJ joining Wade, what a shit show that would be!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This game is hella dumb. How come they didnt even put Amare, Dwayne, and Lebron as a possibility of landing in TORONTO? Don't see that happening, but why dont they at least give us a chance. This game is more bias than The celtic Announcer... what's his name again tommy something or whatever. I hate that man with a passion.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Spun it 10 times, only Bosh ever landed on the raptors. Miami does get the best deals. I would say Chicago is second.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Heinsohn. And yeah, I agree. I spun it 30 times before Chris landed as a Raptor. Bullshit.

  8. #8
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,049
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Hahaha, I hate it too. Everyone seems to be a winner but us and Utah. Miami gets the best deals,followed by NY. One scenario had Bosh and JJ joining Wade, what a shit show that would be!
    LOL, why does everyone underrate or take a dump on the Jazz? I mean its a boring area, yes, but they're a model franchise.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Starter Gurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    lol I got everyone going back to their owns teams
    Last name ever, first name greatest

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Starter matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    This game is hella dumb. How come they didnt even put Amare, Dwayne, and Lebron as a possibility of landing in TORONTO? Don't see that happening, but why dont they at least give us a chance. This game is more bias than The celtic Announcer... what's his name again tommy something or whatever. I hate that man with a passion.
    Dude, Miami and New York have the Cap space to sign two max contracts, we can only give that to Bosh.

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic Rookie frankwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    This game is hella dumb. How come they didnt even put Amare, Dwayne, and Lebron as a possibility of landing in TORONTO? Don't see that happening, but why dont they at least give us a chance. This game is more bias than The celtic Announcer... what's his name again tommy something or whatever. I hate that man with a passion.
    Why would they lput toronto in discussion of landing lebron or d-wade in toronto when they dont have any cap space to sign any free agents. Best choice for bosh I think is chicago where he could team up with rose and form an inside-out tandem which could be lethal especially with noah being defensive anchor. Its pretty clear bosh will never be he's a below average defender

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I had Lebron, Wade and Bosh all going to Miami 4 times; Nowitzki going to Washington, NY, NJ (3 times!), Chicago and Phoenix; Lebron signing with Washington and Dallas and Bosh signing with Houston twice, and going to NY 5 times with no one else going there with him. Not once did it have Bosh going to TO.

    Apparently this thing thinks it's infinitely more likely Bosh will sign for less money in NY with no other players there with him than it is for Bosh to stay in TO, on a better team, making 30 million extra dollars.

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Starter Mess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Posts
    648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That thing is a waste of time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •