NBA Free Agent Slot Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Free Agent Slot Machine

Just a corny little game ESPN.com came up with. The possibilities are exciting... for pretty much everyone other than the Raptors it seems like.

http://espn.go.com/nba/features/freeagentslotmachine

Man ... I did it a bunch of times and Toronto landed on Bosh once and Lee for the rest of the times.

Comment

Bosh: 1st time Lakers, 2nd time Nets, 3rd time Bulls, 4th Knicks, 5th Bulls...Five spins later David Lee is the first player to draw the Raptors. I hate this thing.

Comment

Hahaha, I hate it too. Everyone seems to be a winner but us and Utah. Miami gets the best deals,followed by NY. One scenario had Bosh and JJ joining Wade, what a shit show that would be!

Comment

This game is hella dumb. How come they didnt even put Amare, Dwayne, and Lebron as a possibility of landing in TORONTO? Don't see that happening, but why dont they at least give us a chance. This game is more bias than The celtic Announcer... what's his name again tommy something or whatever. I hate that man with a passion.
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Spun it 10 times, only Bosh ever landed on the raptors. Miami does get the best deals. I would say Chicago is second.

Comment

Heinsohn. And yeah, I agree. I spun it 30 times before Chris landed as a Raptor. Bullshit.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Hahaha, I hate it too. Everyone seems to be a winner but us and Utah. Miami gets the best deals,followed by NY. One scenario had Bosh and JJ joining Wade, what a shit show that would be!
                LOL, why does everyone underrate or take a dump on the Jazz? I mean its a boring area, yes, but they're a model franchise.

Comment

lol I got everyone going back to their owns teams
                  Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                    This game is hella dumb. How come they didnt even put Amare, Dwayne, and Lebron as a possibility of landing in TORONTO? Don't see that happening, but why dont they at least give us a chance. This game is more bias than The celtic Announcer... what's his name again tommy something or whatever. I hate that man with a passion.
                    Dude, Miami and New York have the Cap space to sign two max contracts, we can only give that to Bosh.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                      Why would they lput toronto in discussion of landing lebron or d-wade in toronto when they dont have any cap space to sign any free agents. Best choice for bosh I think is chicago where he could team up with rose and form an inside-out tandem which could be lethal especially with noah being defensive anchor. Its pretty clear bosh will never be he's a below average defender

Comment

I had Lebron, Wade and Bosh all going to Miami 4 times; Nowitzki going to Washington, NY, NJ (3 times!), Chicago and Phoenix; Lebron signing with Washington and Dallas and Bosh signing with Houston twice, and going to NY 5 times with no one else going there with him. Not once did it have Bosh going to TO.

Apparently this thing thinks it's infinitely more likely Bosh will sign for less money in NY with no other players there with him than it is for Bosh to stay in TO, on a better team, making 30 million extra dollars.

Comment

That thing is a waste of time.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                          X