Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Bosh Situation

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Bosh Situation

It looks more and more likely that Wade and Lebron are staying put. I think this puts New York and Chicago out of the mix. For Bosh now I think its between Miami, LA and Toronto.

Should we as fans start the bring Bosh back campaign? Everyone is writing him off as good as gone and I believe he has the potential to attract talent to Toronto.

Post Thanks / Like

Why would it put Chicago out of the mix? If Wade and Lebron stay at their respective clubs, the Bulls can still sign Bosh outright and have a ridiculous starting 5 of Rose, Hinrich, Deng, Bosh and Noah.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm biased against Chicago and I just don't see it without another all-star joining their team. I think Boozer is a very strong possibility for Chicago.

Post Thanks / Like

No kididing you're biased against the Bulls, but you can't exclude it, my man. I think Bosh to Chicago is a very real possibility.

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If you think we want him back, then yes, their should be a movement from Toronto fans to show they still care about bosh and want him to come back.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Raptors Republic Rookie frankwhite's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh in Chicago would be an ideal fit for the bulls and if we could work out a S&T we could get back hinrich and deng or few other peices. Im still not sold on the D-wade is staying because look at his team there much worst than the raps. If heat could get a boozer,amare,or bosh I definetly see Wade staying. Only reason they made it to the playoffs because they have such a dominant scorer unlike the raps. Bosh is a second option he needs to stop trying convince himself he's a max money player and get used to be called the second-fiddle

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Can Bulls get both Johnson and Bosh ? If they can, their starting line up can be pretty good.

Rose Johnson
    Bosh Noah Deng

Post Thanks / Like

I think they would have to do a S & T with one of the FA's in able to fit 2 big name free agents. I think the only team that can sign 2 max players outright is the Knicks.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think so only one free agent unless one of them takes less money doubt that would ever happen though. Bosh and Noah not to sold on that frontcourt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    Can Bulls get both Johnson and Bosh ? If they can, their starting line up can be pretty good.

Rose Johnson
    Bosh Noah Deng
    How are they getting one of Bosh or JJ without giving up Deng or Noah, let alone both?

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's up in the air where all the big free agents are going. LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Johnson, Amare and Boozer could all switch teams and it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I don't think Wade will re-sign with Miami if they don't surround him with better talent. LeBron knows changes need to be made in Cleveland and if they aren't, I don't see him staying. Same with Bosh and Johnson. If Phoenix offers Amare the max, he'll probably stay, but considering the owner isn't known to have deep pockets, I think he may go if someone offers him the max.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    How are they getting one of Bosh or JJ without giving up Deng or Noah, let alone both?
    Chicago could trade Taj Gibson and a first rounder for Bosh, and then Hinrich and James Johnson for Joe Johnson.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh is going to LA for sure, and Amare will be coming to Toronto. Turk will end up in Phoenix.

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of which, I was looking at RealGM's Pacer's board and they were discussing Chad Ford's rumour that the Pacers are interested in Tony Parker. San Antonio I think is in full re-building mode going for a youth movement, is there someway we can get a trade worked out to get Tony Parker?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bosh should Stay

I'm definately not up for 2 or 3 seasons of wathcing the Raptors with no franchise player, just playing young guys looking for positives and potential. I think BC thinks the same way. The raptors need to look at making a big trade for a legit 1 steal a game SF. Bosh has to see the Raptors make some moves for him to stay and him staying is our best option. Derozan is 19 and should not be traded anywhere.
    My Trades for a good offseason:
    Turkoglu to New Jersey for williams and 27th pick
    Would shed a lot of salary and give us an opportunity to go after Rudy Gay. Gay is a restricted free agent and wants 5 years and 65 million and Memphis isn't willing to do it..
    Calderon and Belinelli for dalembert
    Would give us a 10 rebound 2 block a game center to shore up the inside.
    Evans plus Banks plus our 13th and new jerseys 27th for darren collison and julian wright
    Resign Johnson
    Lineup C- Bargnani PF- Bosh SF- Gay Sg- Derozan Pg - collison
    Bench C- Dalembert PF- Johnson SF - wright Sg- Weems Pg- jack

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is Chicago better than Raptors with Bosh?how?

Why does everybody say Chicago is going to be sooo good?

Is Chicago with Rose and Noah, as it is now, that much much better than the Raptors WITH Bosh?
    What is all this bright future Chicago has because of these two players? I mean Are Deng and Hinrich so much better than Turk and DeRozan?Really?
    Chicago won 41 games and Toronto won 40;Aren't these two teams at least even?

Why would Bosh go to Chicago? to win what?
    Doesnt Bosh going back to Toronto make the Raptors at least as good as Chicago?

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Why would it put Chicago out of the mix? If Wade and Lebron stay at their respective clubs, the Bulls can still sign Bosh outright and have a ridiculous starting 5 of Rose, Hinrich, Deng, Bosh and Noah.
    Because Bosh already said he promised the Rapstors a sign and trade. The Bulls have the pieces we want, but they dont want to let go of those pieces.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Bosh is going to LA for sure, and Amare will be coming to Toronto. Turk will end up in Phoenix.
    I dont know where your hearing that from Amare coming Toronto. That would never happen. Bosh going to LA I dont see that happening at all seeing how Bynum health is a major concern. Turk being in PHX, think again.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Chicago vs toronto

C - Noah Vs Bargnani
    PF- Gibson vs Bosh
    SF- Deng vs Turk. (like what I did there)
    SG- dont know haha vs Derozan
    PG- Rose/Hinrich vs Jack/Calderon

Defensively, Chicago easily has the edge over Toronto at every position except maybe PF. Offensively, we have the edge at every position except maybe PG.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote benitonicoya wrote: View Post
    Why does everybody say Chicago is going to be sooo good?

Is Chicago with Rose and Noah, as it is now, that much much better than the Raptors WITH Bosh?
    What is all this bright future Chicago has because of these two players? I mean Are Deng and Hinrich so much better than Turk and DeRozan?Really?
    Chicago won 41 games and Toronto won 40;Aren't these two teams at least even?

Why would Bosh go to Chicago? to win what?
    Doesnt Bosh going back to Toronto make the Raptors at least as good as Chicago?
    You're missing something here. Take the Raptors now and thorw Rose and Noah on there and you have a team a lot better than the 2009/10 Raptors. Flip it to the Bulls and ditto. We're talking an 8th seed team around .500 landing a potential top five player in the league and arguably the best PF in the league and paying 60 cents on the dollar in the worst case scenario.

Thread Information