Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not Sure What This Latest Johnson Tweet Implies

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Evans defense is about where A. McDyess's defense is.

All they can do with any proficiency on defense is to stand within 5 feet of the basket and grab some rebounds. However, neither one has been able to guard anyone adequately or play adequate team defense for at least a few years.

Though I will admit that when Evans was paired with Johnson Evans didn't look near as bad on defense just like Bargnani when he was paired with Johnson. Funny thing about that.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Jun 3rd, 2010 at 12:54 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Amir is coming for the Much VMA's? Or, I'd hope they could use him to show the org. that he can school nearly any big in the draft.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ereka I think I found it, or it this case maybe figured it out.

The Raptors want Johnson to come to Toronto before the draft to talk to him about 2010-11 including maybe what kind of minutes that they think they might be able to offer him. To get a sense from him if he wants to return or is looking elsewhere and maybe to even try and get a verbal commitment from him before the draft.

I think it would make a difference in how the Raptors draft if Johnson is going to be returning or going elsewhere. So I think they called him to Toronto, and of course he is still under contract, to have a "meet" before the draft.

I have heard that rumors are circulating, that about this "meet" BC has said.

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Post Thanks / Like

could be him finding out if he's staying or going or it could just be that he's going to some party or something in t-dot.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Ereka I think I found it, or it this case maybe figured it out.

The Raptors want Johnson to come to Toronto before the draft to talk to him about 2010-11 including maybe what kind of minutes that they think they might be able to offer him. To get a sense from him if he wants to return or is looking elsewhere and maybe to even try and get a verbal commitment from him before the draft.

I think it would make a difference in how the Raptors draft if Johnson is going to be returning or going elsewhere. So I think they called him to Toronto, and of course he is still under contract, to have a "meet" before the draft.

I have heard that rumors are circulating, that about this "meet" BC has said.

ya, you missed the u and it just sounds like your saying ericka.

kind of funny.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information