View Poll Results: Who Would You Boo Louder?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Damon Stoudamire

0 0%
  • Kenny Anderson

0 0%
  • Tracy McGrady

0 0%
  • Vince Carter

7 30.43%
  • Antonio Davis

1 4.35%
  • Alonzo Mourning

4 17.39%
  • Chris Bosh

1 4.35%
  • Hedo Turkoglu

10 43.48%

Thread: Who Would You Boo Louder?

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who Would You Boo Louder?

We've all had the chance to boo T-Mac, Vince, Zo, Kenny Anderson, Damon and many others quite a bit throughout the years upon their return to the Dirty Dot.

Some of you will probably even boo CB4 upon his return should he leave, and you should be thrown out of the building promptly.

Now it seems Hedo is the latest of many to be on their way out of town on bad terms, leaving us fans with a real shitty taste in our mouths.

Do you think Turk will get the loudest boo'vation of all? Who do you say has got it the worst when coming back to the ACC/SkyDome?

I'd say Vince with T-Mac closely behind, we were pretty rabid towards T-Mac back in the, early 00's and I was even booing him and starting The "T-Mac Sucks" chant when he came this season with the Knicks.

My feeling is Turk may get it worst of all!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

No way. People don't have the same emotional attachment to Hedo as they did to Carter. What Hedo's done doesn't compare to the mess Carter created when he left very unprofessionally.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

CB4 is going to get booed louder than Turk, but not as much as Vince. Hopefully he goes to the Lakers or another west coast team to spare him and us the humiliation once it happens.

I predict when he first reappears at the ACC he will get a standing O...but then booed relentlessly throughout the game.

I for one can't wait to see him and Bargs go one on one for the first time. Would love to see Il Mago smash one in his face.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    No way. People don't have the same emotional attachment to Hedo as they did to Carter. What Hedo's done doesn't compare to the mess Carter created when he left very unprofessionally.
    I agree that Carter did a huge disservice to the team when he left and how he left, but there was also a lot who still loved him. Hedo was here for only a year and produced jack shit. I think the fans around here are pretty "trigger happy" you may say at the chance to boo someone given our recent "success" as a team. I just think by him doing nothing all year, noone really got the chance to like him and most hated on him all season.

Fans have been stewing about Hedo for almost a year and I hope I'm there to see it live.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    CB4 is going to get booed
    I will be ashamed to call myself a Raptors fan if that happens. It would be absolutely ridiculous for the fans to do that. It would make them look ignorant.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree it would make the fans look ignorant...but....doesn't cheering for free pizza during total blowouts make us look ignorant too?

Look, alot will depend on how CB4's departure takes place. If there is any mudslinging, etc. His lacklustre play, be it health related or intentional at the end of last season (pre injury) soured alot of people to him.

We can be sure of one thing- he will get alot less boos from us then Lebron will get in Ohio.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hedo will get booed just as much as Vince, and deservedly so.

Chris Bosh should get the biggest standing O in the history of the Raptors. Whether he will remains to be seen, but I damn hope so.

Raptors Republic Starter James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Where's the poll?

Raptors Republic Starter James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Where's the poll?
    Added! (Now we've got a thread!)

Post Thanks / Like

CB4 is going to get booed louder than Turk, but not as much as Vince. Hopefully he goes to the Lakers or another west coast team to spare him and us the humiliation once it happens.

I predict when he first reappears at the ACC he will get a standing O...but then booed relentlessly throughout the game.

I for one can't wait to see him and Bargs go one on one for the first time. Would love to see Il Mago smash one in his face.
    Why would he get booed louder than Hedo, I know the classless Toronto fans will boo everyone on that list but to say that he will get more jeers than Hedo is crazy thinking to say the least.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said, alot depends on the circumstances of his departure.

But CB4 is a douchebag anyways, so I hope he gets booed like crazy after an initial standing ovation.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

hedo fucked us up this year we could have been better without his heavy ass

vince helped toronto in ways

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

But CB4 is a douchebag anyways, so I hope he gets booed like crazy after an initial standing ovation.
    I'm not sure where your irrational hatred of Bosh stems from, but I'm pretty sure you're going to be part of a very, very small minority who would boo him. And if its not a very, very small minority, it'd be the first time I was ashamed to be a Raptors fan because of the fan part.

Raptors Republic Rookie da_goose09's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoever voted for CB4 in that poll should be kicked off this site!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote noname27 wrote: View Post
    vince helped toronto in ways
    Yeah, he killed any leverage they could have used in a trade to find a decent trade by going public with demands and then tanking games. This led to the team getting virtually nothing for him and going on to struggle endlessly with a capped out team full of contracts he pressured them to sign.

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I got to say, thinking about it logically, Alonzo Mourning was the worst. At least the other guys tried to play for us. Mourning just said no. He is the guy I dislike the most.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote hateslosing wrote: View Post
    I got to say, thinking about it logically, Alonzo Mourning was the worst. At least the other guys tried to play for us. Mourning just said no. He is the guy I dislike the most.
    Mourning let it be know before the Raptors traded for him that he would not play here. Babcock and company couldn't take a hint.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hedo should be the "winner". As much as Raptors fans hate Vince, at least Vinci did something for this franchise. Hedo, on the other side, did nothing and his behavior is the worst I ever seen to a professional athlete.

Post Thanks / Like

Good ol' VC - who stopped caring and playing hard. I actually give him props for admitting the next year that he quit trying. Every single person who follows the Raptors could see that, but it was refreshing to hear someone be honest about it.

At least Bosh never quit playing hard even though it seemed like he was mentally out of it. I don't think he should be booed if he goes elsewhere but I'm sure he will be because so many people in the ACC are, in fact, ignorant.

Quote insight_tor wrote: View Post
    Hedo, on the other side, did nothing and his behavior is the worst I ever seen to a professional athlete.
    Not sure why you say that. I know he sucked all season and was a huge disappointment to everyone, but his behaviour is not even close to being the worst.

Thread Information