• Show
Clear All

• Andrea is Better Than CB4

Andrea is better than CB4. Period.

Care to explain?

I don't see how he's better.

Comment

No, he's not.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

All I gotta say is "LOL" and "LMAO" and "ROTFLMMFAO" and "He's not even close"... That's all.

Comment

in terms of professionalism and not not being an attention seeking douchebag, I would say Andrea is better. Anything else is kind of a stretch

Comment

That's just crazy talk, but Andrea is very under rated in my opinion.

Comment

He is better in every way.
              1. Skill Set
              2. Growth Potential
              3. Attitude
              4. Better TV Commercials
              5. Better hair
              6. Speaks more languages
              7. Better suits
              8. More international experience
              9. Better website/blog/twitter
              10. Better ambassador/promoter of Toronto and the Raptors

Comment

You don't know anything about basketball, period.

Comment

You don't know anything about good names, period.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                    You don't know anything about basketball, period.
                    Maybe he doesn't know, but in the NBA, business is ahead of basketball

Comment

Ugh... Guys, care to contribute something constructive... Such as statements with supporting arguments? This thread has potential so bring it on.

Comment

I listed some of my top ten reasons.
                        Next year is going to be awesome man.
                        Season recap for the 2010-2011 season will be full of highlights of Bargs, Weems, and Amir POSTERIZING CB4, believe it.
                        Bargs' offensive brilliance will finally shine and we will get some new banger at the 5 spot to rock the glass. Gonna be sick Raps fans, get ready!

Comment

Bargnani, Weems and Amir need to work on posterizing role players before they try and lineup up the top dogs. I love the enthusiasm but I just hope it's not a coping mechanism.

Personally, I don't know if Bargani has proven himself to be better than Bosh at anything besides shot blocking and long range shooting. Beyond that he doesn't appear as intelligent as Bosh on the court, or as efficient and his consistency in all facets of the game is non-existent. I hope Bargnani matures into an all-star but right now I'm not sure how anyone can claim that he's remotely as good as Bosh.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            He is better in every way.
                            1. Skill Set
                            2. Growth Potential
                            3. Attitude
                            4. Better TV Commercials
                            5. Better hair
                            6. Speaks more languages
                            7. Better suits
                            8. More international experience
                            9. Better website/blog/twitter
                            10. Better ambassador/promoter of Toronto and the Raptors
                            1. Bosh is a better scorer, rebounder and team defender. Bargnani is a better shooter.
                            2. Neither player is getting much better than they are right now. Unless you mean that Bargnani has a lot more to work on, then you're right.
                            3. Bargnani: "Being lazy maybe. That's the only reason it can be. I've got the body, I've got everything to take 10 rebounds a game. It's just sometimes I get lazy." I think that answers that.
                            4. Who cares.
                            5. Who cares.
                            6. Who cares.
                            7. Who cares.
                            8. Well, he's got more international experience than LeBron. And so do hundreds, possibly thousands of players currently playing in Europe. Unfortunately, that means nothing in the NBA.
                            9. Who care.
                            10. I'm not sure one dimensional gunner who has the physical potential to be great, but probably won't even make the All-Star team is a better ambassador of the Raptors than one of the top 10 or 20 players in the league, a perennial All-Star and a guy who has never been accused of not working hard.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

What does John Hollinger think?

During his chat today - some people were making fun of Vlad's defense:

5:48 [Comment From Vlad Rad Vlad Rad: ]
                              I was the worst defender of the last 15 years. Thursday June 3, 2010 5:48 Vlad Rad

5:48 John Hollinger: Andrea Bargnani takes exception to that comment

The Raptors better get someone good for Bosh!!! Bargs cannot carry this team!

Comment

Working...
                              X