Photo Op - Kevin Durant and Panda In China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Op - Kevin Durant and Panda In China

The embedded photo keeps getting removed. Must have something to do with twitpic. Lets see if the link works.

http://twitpic.com/1tzy3e
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Sat Jun 5, 2010, 08:33 AM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

? Did you forget to embed the picture or something?

Comment

Hmmm, is it just me, or does that panda look like an red X?
      "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Should be there now. Thanks. My bad.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Durant is pretty awesome. Another fine product of the great state of Maryland

Comment

Ripp wrote: View Post
            Durant is pretty awesome. Another fine product of the great state of Maryland
            I think he will win at least one ring before he retires.

Of course if Lebron goes to Chicago that could delay KD from winning his first ring for a few years or more.

Comment

Working...
            X