Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, women want you there by their side to suffer no matter how much money you have. That's my theory anyway.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
      So Bosh is shopping for woman's clothes. I wonder if he is doing this alone or is being led around by his nose. You know. She decides and he pays.

http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

You would think with all of his money he could send one of his entourage out to buy this girlie stuff
      I am feeling a bit ornery...so here goes...ya think he was buying da stuff for himself? Ru Paul had wonderful taste you know....

I bet someone has already tweeted him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        No, women want you there by their side to suffer no matter how much money you have. That's my theory anyway.
        Its not really that bad. If you buy them some nice stuff you will afterward get your reward like a good little boy.

The reality is that most men, but not all, oh for the lucky ones, pay one way or another. The difference between the two ways of paying are.

1. One is way is socially acceptable and comes with a lot of grief
        2. The other way is not socially acceptable but comes with little or no grief, unless you are public figure and excuse the pun, screw up.
        Last edited by Buddahfan; Sat Jun 5, 2010, 04:37 PM.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
          How many BIGs won championships for their team? If you look at it, lately, it's been smaller positions like SGs and PGs. Bosh can't do it. He's not as fast as those guys. He NEEDS help to do it. Not even BIGs like Shaq and Dwight can do it on their own. Am I wrong? If Bosh had another "star player" or playmaker, who can put up points, then we'd really be seeing Bosh's value. He doesn't deserve that much of what's being mentioned ($130 mill), IMO. Point being made is that I, too, don't think that he should be acting like that.
          Nobody's asking for championships in Toronto, we'll settle for a playoff series win. The bigs you mentioned did that fairly quick, it's been 7 years and counting for Bosh.

Bosh has had Shawn Marion, Hedo Turkoglu, Jermaine O'Neal, and some good players on the 2006-07 team as his supporting cast. What did he do? Nothing, except come up short in the playoffs.

Look, I agree that he hasn't had a great supporting cast, but it's not been awful and expecting a playoff series win shouldn't be too much. Hell, his teams didn't even make the playoffs in a shit East last two years.

Comment

cornbreadd wrote: View Post
            Is anyone else losing their desire for Bosh to resign? I would really like someone to take his blackberry and drop in it that Icelandic Volcano
            long gone, buddy. join the party
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
              Bosh has had Shawn Marion, Hedo Turkoglu, Jermaine O'Neal, and some good players on the 2006-07 team as his supporting cast. What did he do? Nothing, except come up short in the playoffs.
              Hedo and Jermaine are both washed up below average players. Marion wasn't even here long enough to get a good picture of that team, but it certainly showed promise defensively.

Harp on Bosh all you want, but the reality is that he has consistently shown that year after year he can anchor one of the top offensive teams in the league WITHOUT the help of a second star.

It's up to management to find the right role players and defensively capable players to fill out the roster and, more importantly, it's on ownership to shell out the dough.

Comment

Bosh seems to be loving it in Los Angeles. But then who could blame him. Below are his two latest tweets. I totally agree with his last tweet. LOL

# What's up everyone? Great parties yesterday. The view from the canyon at night is amazing! 17 minutes ago via UberTwitter

The Chrysalis Butterfly Ball has been amazing. Great time and great people for a great cause. Check it out!: www.changelives.org about 18 hours ago via UberTwitter
                http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

The Chrysalis Butterfly Ball is a Los Angeles event.

http://www.changelives.org/events.html

Could be that Bosh may decide he loves the Los Angeles life. After all he is single and while the women in Miami are certainly nice looking, in my opinion and I have been to Miami the women in Miami are not near as nice looking as those in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, the So. CA beach communities etc.

So maybe it will be Bosh for Bynum. The jello still is slushing around a bit more than it is jiggling.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Brasky wrote: View Post
                  Harp on Bosh all you want, but the reality is that he has consistently shown that year after year he can anchor one of the top offensive teams in the league WITHOUT the help of a second star.
                  I suspect this is why he is so attractive to GMs. Having a top 10 offense without a single other guy who can consistently create his own makes Bosh look pretty damn good. For example, Amare has similar enough statistics and has had superior team success...yet Riley equates Amare with Boozer.

At the end of the day, those who actually understand and know basketball know what Bosh is worth. Those who do not just make themselves look foolish.

Comment

Ripp wrote: View Post
                    I suspect this is why he is so attractive to GMs. Having a top 10 offense without a single other guy who can consistently create his own makes Bosh look pretty damn good. For example, Amare has similar enough statistics and has had superior team success...yet Riley equates Amare with Boozer.

At the end of the day, those who actually understand and know basketball know what Bosh is worth. Those who do not just make themselves look foolish.
                    1. Boozer's defense is non-existent as least Bosh doesn't make a fool of himself too often trying to guard someone who can actually score.

2. Bosh's game goes better with Wade than does Amare's because Bosh and Wade are buddies. Also, I think if you are going to play more of a slow it down half court game then Bosh is probably a better choice. This is what Wade plays; i.e. a half court game. If you are going to play a Nash style running game shoot under 10 seconds then Bosh's knees would give out by the all-star break if not before. Straight up no BS.
                    Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jun 7, 2010, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X