Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Latest Bosh Tweets Something About

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    Bosh has had Shawn Marion, Hedo Turkoglu, Jermaine O'Neal, and some good players on the 2006-07 team as his supporting cast. What did he do? Nothing, except come up short in the playoffs.
    Hedo and Jermaine are both washed up below average players. Marion wasn't even here long enough to get a good picture of that team, but it certainly showed promise defensively.

Harp on Bosh all you want, but the reality is that he has consistently shown that year after year he can anchor one of the top offensive teams in the league WITHOUT the help of a second star.

It's up to management to find the right role players and defensively capable players to fill out the roster and, more importantly, it's on ownership to shell out the dough.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh seems to be loving it in Los Angeles. But then who could blame him. Below are his two latest tweets. I totally agree with his last tweet. LOL

# What's up everyone? Great parties yesterday. The view from the canyon at night is amazing! 17 minutes ago via UberTwitter

The Chrysalis Butterfly Ball has been amazing. Great time and great people for a great cause. Check it out!: www.changelives.org about 18 hours ago via UberTwitter
    http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

The Chrysalis Butterfly Ball is a Los Angeles event.

http://www.changelives.org/events.html

Could be that Bosh may decide he loves the Los Angeles life. After all he is single and while the women in Miami are certainly nice looking, in my opinion and I have been to Miami the women in Miami are not near as nice looking as those in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, the So. CA beach communities etc.

So maybe it will be Bosh for Bynum. The jello still is slushing around a bit more than it is jiggling.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Brasky wrote: View Post
    Harp on Bosh all you want, but the reality is that he has consistently shown that year after year he can anchor one of the top offensive teams in the league WITHOUT the help of a second star.
    I suspect this is why he is so attractive to GMs. Having a top 10 offense without a single other guy who can consistently create his own makes Bosh look pretty damn good. For example, Amare has similar enough statistics and has had superior team success...yet Riley equates Amare with Boozer.

At the end of the day, those who actually understand and know basketball know what Bosh is worth. Those who do not just make themselves look foolish.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Ripp wrote: View Post
    I suspect this is why he is so attractive to GMs. Having a top 10 offense without a single other guy who can consistently create his own makes Bosh look pretty damn good. For example, Amare has similar enough statistics and has had superior team success...yet Riley equates Amare with Boozer.

At the end of the day, those who actually understand and know basketball know what Bosh is worth. Those who do not just make themselves look foolish.
    1. Boozer's defense is non-existent as least Bosh doesn't make a fool of himself too often trying to guard someone who can actually score.

2. Bosh's game goes better with Wade than does Amare's because Bosh and Wade are buddies. Also, I think if you are going to play more of a slow it down half court game then Bosh is probably a better choice. This is what Wade plays; i.e. a half court game. If you are going to play a Nash style running game shoot under 10 seconds then Bosh's knees would give out by the all-star break if not before. Straight up no BS.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jun 7th, 2010 at 01:02 AM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information