Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely no surprise here but...

Raptors Republic Starter Fanchie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Absolutely no surprise here but...

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

the only east team predicted as nba champs are the cavs. east is still shit.

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

CBA guy is a hater

Raptors Republic Starter Cody73's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is not perfect..... why did 2 guys pick the Nets?

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sold on the Cavs for this year. It may take a year for them to gel to the level they need to beat a SYSTEM such as the Spurs.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Raptors Republic Starter Fanchie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I am not sold on the Cavs for this year. It may take a year for them to gel to the level they need to beat a SYSTEM such as the Spurs.

Cavs will cruise through the regular season but come postseason, I think they'll get upset.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't even call it an upset. There are established systems in this league that they cannot beat in year one. They won't have the chemistry to do it yet.

Also, Last year was a great illustration that three stars together isn't enough on its own always. I also think while Irving is really good, LBJ doesn't need a PG, he needs a star centre to guard the paint with Love. It's like if the Lakers went and traded for a PG and asked Magic to play off the ball. It doesn't make sense long term because you're not maximizing the assets on the roster.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cavs won't have the same defensive integration that the Heat had with Lebron. So I don't think the Cavs will come away with a championship.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

somebody has to make that their avatar. Funny...thorpe is usually high on the raptors.

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

David Thorpe and Larry Coon.

On my shit list hahahaha

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Superjudge wrote: View Post
    David Thorpe and Larry Coon.

On my shit list hahahaha
    Ya beat me to it!!

They marred that page with their black logo choice.

Post Thanks / Like

I still say Cavs partially implode and finish 8th.

1.) I don't think Love is ready to be Bosh

2.) I don't think Waiters will last

3.) Kyrie is lazy

4.) Verajao is an injury case

5.) Shawn Marion and Mike Miller are on victory laps.

our 10 through 15 is better our 6,7,8,9 is better and our starting 1,2, and 5 are better
    People I Will Shame When The Cavs Finish 8th
    1.) Day One - 2) JordanMariam14 - 3) Stooley - 4) Ceez - 5) Sam17
    6) mcHAPPY 7) ImanShumpert 8) Scraptor 9) Demographic Shift 10) Rocwell 11) Everyone

Raptors Republic Rookie Shirokin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently Larry Coon is a cap expert. Not that it has anything to do with his pick lol.

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't even call it an upset. There are established systems in this league that they cannot beat in year one. They won't have the chemistry to do it yet.

Also, Last year was a great illustration that three stars together isn't enough on its own always. I also think while Irving is really good, LBJ doesn't need a PG, he needs a star centre to guard the paint with Love. It's like if the Lakers went and traded for a PG and asked Magic to play off the ball. It doesn't make sense long term because you're not maximizing the assets on the roster.

that really only showed that in order to beat 3 stars, you have to have a plethora of championship vets and the best coach of pretty much any sport in the whole world.

Quote thead wrote: View Post
    I still say Cavs partially implode and finish 8th.

1.) I don't think Love is ready to be Bosh

2.) I don't think Waiters will last

3.) Kyrie is lazy

4.) Verajao is an injury case

5.) Shawn Marion and Mike Miller are on victory laps.

our 10 through 15 is better our 6,7,8,9 is better and our starting 1,2, and 5 are better
    why would love have to be bosh? it was bosh that had to change his whole game to fit into miami. love being himself is exactly what lebron needs.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

David Tarp and Larry Raccoon are part of the idiots that Kobe was referring to.

Fuck Brooklyn!!!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    that really only showed that in order to beat 3 stars, you have to have a plethora of championship vets and the best coach of pretty much any sport in the whole world.

why would love have to be bosh? it was bosh that had to change his whole game to fit into miami. love being himself is exactly what lebron needs.
    Bosh imo actually got his wish of being a jump shooter instead of banging with the big boys inside, no homo. I can't forget how he would attempt lazy jumpers a lot of times instead of taking it strong when he was here. The Oak Tree called out management for overpaying a jump shooter after his extension, and Shaq called him the RuPaul of big men.

Raptors Republic All-Star KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote 2KJ wrote: View Post
    Bosh imo actually got his wish of being a jump shooter instead of banging with the big boys inside, no homo. I can't forget how he would attempt lazy jumpers a lot of times instead of taking it strong when he was here. The Oak Tree called out management for overpaying a jump shooter after his extension, and Shaq called him the RuPaul of big men.
    Confession: i never hated vince.
    Confession: i always hated bosh.

18. Like Raptor Jesus liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post

Not even a little

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post

The year the Raptors lost to A.I. in game seven, I truly believe that had they won that game they would have went to the finals and given the Lakers a run for their money. Such a team, even a better team, can be put together. Lenny was the wrong coach for V.C. and they still pulled off an exciting run to game seven.

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Come on man, did you open wide when he figuratively spit in your face all those years ago?

Vince Carter is a pussy opportunist who didn't give a crap about his team or the fans. He tanked games and killed his trade value by causing a big stir. Screw Vince Carter, and anyone who is down with him must have either a.) never been a fan of the team back then or b.) has forgotten how badly he screwed the team.

Bosh is a tool but still, he left with dignity. He left as a man.

Raptors Republic Starter Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The year the Raptors lost to A.I. in game seven, I truly believe that had they won that game they would have went to the finals and given the Lakers a run for their money. Such a team, even a better team, can be put together. Lenny was the wrong coach for V.C. and they still pulled off an exciting run to game seven.

Come on man, did you open wide when he figuratively spit in your face all those years ago?

Vince Carter is a pussy opportunist who didn't give a crap about his team or the fans. He tanked games and killed his trade value by causing a big stir. Screw Vince Carter, and anyone who is down with him must have either a.) never been a fan of the team back then or b.) has forgotten how badly he screwed the team.

Bosh is a tool but still, he left with dignity. He left as a man.
    Just so we're fair Bosh sat out important games with a broken face.
    Wince might have tanked his value but a moron pulled the trigger on the deal.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information