Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry West Being Considered for Blazers GM Job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry West Being Considered for Blazers GM Job?

Name heard today as a possible target for Paul Allen in his hunt for the next Blazers GM: Jerry West
    Jason Quick's Twitter

Being considered (by Portland) and Gerry West considering (the Portland) Job are completely two different things.

Comment

thomas1 wrote: View Post
      Being considered (by Portland) and Gerry West considering (the Portland) Job are completely two different things.

I'd like to know exactly what experience this guy has to run an NBA ball club!
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post

Wow...you really must have a lot of freetime on your hands.

Comment

CalibreMC wrote: View Post
          Wow...you really must have a lot of freetime on your hands.
          I Googled Gerry West and this picture was the first one to come up. My connection is pretty fast, so it didn't take very long.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post

ha, i love when people totally overemplicate spelling mistakes, it's up there with the greatest things you can do on the computer.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X