This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FromTOtoVAN wrote: View Post
    bargnani, evans and our 13th pick for jefferson and try to get their 16th but if not still a good trade bosh would resign if that shit went down for sure
    You know that Jefferson may play worse defense than Bargnani, don't you? Personally, I'm through with players that don't play defense.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
      yup i really dont know why people prefer Weems to Derozan, Derrozan is younger has way more potential.

I think people love Weems because he had better highlights throughout the year
      No everyone is impressed by highlights. Weems is much more refined than DeRozan is, but he's older and more experienced. At this point, the only thing DeRozan is better at than Weems is drawing fouls, which is why DeRozan will probably end up being a much better scorer than Weems. Weems will probably top out in the high teens, whereas DeRozan has, at least, the potential to be a 20+ point scorer.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        You know that Jefferson may play worse defense than Bargnani, don't you? Personally, I'm through with players that don't play defense.
        Yeah his defense is not as bad as Bargnani and he is a top 3 low post scorer in the league that demands double teams plus he is an above average rebounder I dont care how much better bargnani may or may not be than jefferson but if u cant get a rebound ur not going anywhere.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
          +1
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

^ agreed

Comment

Good stuff guys. Nice work Jive. I didn't know he was playing so efficient and was dominating like that(50% of production). I really would love to pick up a player like Deandre Jordan. He's would be a beast if given time.
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                Good stuff guys. Nice work Jive. I didn't know he was playing so efficient and was dominating like that(50% of production). I really would love to pick up a player like Deandre Jordan. He's would be a beast if given time.
                I am a big fan of his though he is not quite on my top 10 list.

Anyway living here in Los Angeles and being a Clippers fan, sorry guys/gals, I watch all of their games.

Jordan is big and strong. He is a very effective shot blocker especially giving weak side help.

However, his reading of offenses, court positioning in general on defense and lateral foot speed are all terrible at this point. His foot speed seems to me to be below average. His offense is none existent except for dunks. He can't shoot foul shots and I am being kind when I say that.

Unfortunately he has a long way to go before he can have a net positive impact on either offense or defense on the court game in and game out.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Damn...26 shots in 18 minutes....putting in work indeed.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I like to do my share of analysis . I believe that demar will be a special player in the future due to his willingness to learn and improve. He has a lot of heart and it will show when he comes out next season.

Mess wrote: View Post
                    Damn...26 shots in 18 minutes....putting in work indeed.
                    Going for 61.5% isnt to shabby either, haha. Knowing him though they are probably all dunks .

Comment

Derozan Putting in Work..

sorry guys but all i see is hime destroying a bunch a little kids.....sorry[IMG]

Comment

Derozan is Working HARD, He Definitely is in the Running for Most Improved in 10-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IurRP4CPai4everyday when i check my twitter i see derozan tweets about how he is working on his game, always in the gym, getting better, then i saw some highlight tape of him in the drew league, he scored 39 pts in 12 minutes, there was probably crappy defence but 39 pts in 12 minutes is impressive, and im actually curious about how derozan will perform next season, he is my pick for MOST IMPROVED PLAYER IN 2010-11 SEASON

Comment

when you have as much athleticism as him it shouldn't be difficult to score 39 pts aginst a school gym class. cause that's what this drew league seems like to me.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

He's playing alongside different types of players...from NBA to college to highshools to league teams. So, he's going against different style players. I still think that it's a good on what he did in the games. Most importantly, he's still putting in work and gettin' it in. Maturity. Amir is there, as well, working on his game, strength and conditioning. I respect that. They're not caring or focusing on all the trade talks of their "franchise player", Hedon't Turd-aglu and Jose, and if they are, they're not showing it.
                            The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                            Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                            www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                            http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

My pick is Andray Blatche for M.I.P. but I'm hoping all DD's hard work shows off in a big improvement.

It looked like he hit that turn-around foul line jumper in Muggsy Bogue's face.
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Andray Blatche winning any indivisual award or any sort of recognition would be one of the worst thing to ever happen in the Nba.
                                Last edited by Moon Knight; Fri Jun 11, 2010, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X