X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Johnson sighting at 0:14

Comment

I'm pulling for DD to get better next year too. But summer leagues don't show you who can play, just who can't. I'm hoping if anything this summer boost his confidence and he shows up at camp wanting to kick ass.

Comment

Build around DD

I hope Bryan Colangelo realizes that he screwed up this franchise almost as bad as Babcock. by #1. Drafting Andrea Bargnani first and passing up Brandon Roy. #2. Basically giving Miami Chris Bosh by trading away Jermaine O'neal knowing his big ass contract was the key for Miami to Sign bosh. #3. Signing a useless Turk and giving him the worse contract in professional sports history! #4. Thinking Jose Calderon is a starter in the NBA and trading away T.J. Ford. #5. Making Jay Triano the head coach! Sorry, I know he's Canadian, but when your team is the worse defensive team in the league, it's time to pack your bags.

I think Bryan Colangelo likes to overpay useless white guys to gigantic contracts! Kapono, Bargnani, Turkoglu, Calderon!

If you want to make amends BC Start building around Derozan, Draft Avery Bradley to pair them up in the back court or trade for Darren Collison and pick up Okafor's big contract and try to give them our pick and turkoglu. Okafor can protect the paint while Bargnani does his funny looking drive from the three point line.

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
          I hope Bryan Colangelo realizes that he screwed up this franchise almost as bad as Babcock. by #1. Drafting Andrea Bargnani first and passing up Brandon Roy. #2. Basically giving Miami Chris Bosh by trading away Jermaine O'neal knowing his big ass contract was the key for Miami to Sign bosh. #3. Signing a useless Turk and giving him the worse contract in professional sports history! #4. Thinking Jose Calderon is a starter in the NBA and trading away T.J. Ford. #5. Making Jay Triano the head coach! Sorry, I know he's Canadian, but when your team is the worse defensive team in the league, it's time to pack your bags.

I think Bryan Colangelo likes to overpay useless white guys to gigantic contracts! Kapono, Bargnani, Turkoglu, Calderon!

If you want to make amends BC Start building around Derozan, Draft Avery Bradley to pair them up in the back court or trade for Darren Collison and pick up Okafor's big contract and try to give them our pick and turkoglu. Okafor can protect the paint while Bargnani does his funny looking drive from the three point line.
          You make quite the illogical, bigoted infused argument my friend... I'm by no stretch of the imagination a Colangelo fan, but I don't feel that "overpaying useless white guys" would be the proper argument for his lack of success.

Comment

There's no way to say who'll be "most improved" when you haven't seen them play in proper NBA games after a training camp and offseason. I mean, c'mon... it's all just guesswork.

I could easily say that Reggie Evans is definitely in the running for most improved, and who could say I'm wrong? LOL. There's no way for his game to go but up after last year.

This thread is pointless. Wait until AT LEAST a few weeks into the season before you start handing out awards.

Scott.
            Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Pops will get most improved, Look what happened to Delfino's game this season after spending a year playing in Moscow and drinking vodka.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I think DeRozan is too raw to have a breakout season next season. I'm hoping he'll be ready by his third year.

Next season, I'm expecting DeRozan's defense to improve from poor to slightly above average. And his rebounding from very good to excellent. That improvement will allow him to stay on the court for longer and make him a 30 minute a night player. Offensively, his lack of a handle, passing skills and suspect shot-creation will still be an issue. A 12ppg scorer.

By his third year, I'm hoping to see his defense rise to a very good level + offensively, for his jump shot to become a real threat and a decent shot-creator but his handle/passing will still be weak. Hopefully a 16-18ppg threat with very good defense + excellent rebounding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, if the team is thrust into a major rebuilding mode ... DeRozan may get a larger offensive role than he's ready for and put up 15/16ppg.
                nbaroundtable

Comment

Working...
                X