This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiver Wire

Shaun Livingston anybody? The guys contract is over, he made 2.3 Million last year. I think he would be an excellent addition. He is a 6-7 point guard! and his stats arent half bad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/player...?playerId=2393
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

He would be a fourth guard. Good chance the Clippers who now have only one PG under contract might pick him back up and he can return there. The Clipper fans sure hope so.

He was my favorite Clippers player and actually my favorite NBA player, believe it or not. LOL, before he blew out his knee.

This was truly one of my saddest days ever as a NBA fan. It was awful. You can probably still find the video somewhere on the Net if you look for it.

Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jun 7, 2010, 07:48 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
      He would be a fourth guard. Good chance the Clippers who now have only one PG under contract might pick him back up and he can return there. The Clipper fans sure hope so.

He was my favorite Clippers player and actually my favorite NBA player, believe it or not. LOL, before he blew out his knee.

This was truly one of my saddest days ever as a NBA fan. It was awful. You can probably still find the video somewhere on the Net if you look for it.

At least you don't hop on bandwagons as far as your favourite players go, man!

I'd give him a shot though even if it didn't go anywhere for us. He's still young enough...

Comment

DAMN!! That looks PAINFUL!! Now why on earth do we have to worry about LA Clippers. Its a Dog eat Dog world, lets put some emphasis on bringing him up North. IMO he would be a second off of the bench. I'd take a gamble, his versatility is interesting. The only drawback i see is his career 3pt shooting (.188) Hope Eric Hughes would be up for a challenge :P lol!
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          At least you don't hop on bandwagons as far as your favourite players go, man!

I'd give him a shot though even if it didn't go anywhere for us. He's still young enough...
          Actually my favorite list not in any particular order is.

1. Johnson - From his Pistons days
          2. Love - from his days at UCLA
          3. Livingston - from his days with the Clippers
          4. Westbrook - from his days at UCLA
          5. D. Blair - from his days at Pitt
          6. K. Durant - Never liked him until I 2008-09 season at OC.
          7. B. Griffin - From Watching him on "Blakes Takes" this past season.
          8. Austin Rivers - Doc Rivers son.
          9. Dwayne Polee - Westchester High Los Angeles, St. Johns freshman in 2010-11
          10. DeRozan - From watching him in the McDonalds all-American game - pre USC days.

Demar Derozan Takes McDonald's Dunk Contest Title. - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0pRGj4xbHc
          Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jun 7, 2010, 08:10 PM.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Been rooting for him since he messed himself up. He will find a home, just not sure if Toronto needs him at $2.3M/yr when they already have two PGs. I'd hate for them to spend part of their MLE on redundancy.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Been rooting for him since he messed himself up. He will find a home, just not sure if Toronto needs him at $2.3M/yr when they already have two PGs. I'd hate for them to spend part of their MLE on redundancy.
              You are correct my friend. Hopefully he returns to the Clippers where I can watch all his games etc.

Livingston to Griffin for a few or more alley-oops would be sweet.

Comment

Just saying if they move one of the PG's right now we can get something usefull in return. Maybe we can get a 3-4- or 5 for equal or slightly lesser/more value. I know most teams do not trade down in size but at least our point guards have proven themselves and it would make sense to several teams. Livingston would give us a very affordable PG. More money to Resign Amir Johnson, and extend Sonny's contract.

Comment

Actually my favorite list not in any particular order is.

1. Johnson - From his Pistons days
                  2. Love - from his days at UCLA
                  3. Livingston - from his days with the Clippers
                  4. Westbrook - from his days at UCLA
                  5. D. Blair - from his days at Pitt
                  6. K. Durant - Never liked him until I 2008-09 season at OC.
                  7. B. Griffin - From Watching him on "Blakes Takes" this past season.
                  8. Austin Rivers - Doc Rivers son.
                  9. Dwayne Polee - Westchester High Los Angeles, St. Johns freshman in 2010-11
                  10. DeRozan - From watching him in the McDonalds all-American game - pre USC days.

Demar Derozan Takes McDonald's Dunk Contest Title. - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0pRGj4xbHc
                  Interesting list, very West Coast/L.A.!

I wonder if anyone in Minny is flipping out about K Love being at the game yesterday likethey do here in the Dot about CB4??

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Interesting list, very West Coast/L.A.!

I wonder if anyone in Minny is flipping out about K Love being at the game yesterday likethey do here in the Dot about CB4??
                    Of course it has a West Coast/LA bias. That has been my home for the last 40+ years.

If you look at the photo and see the tall building. I lived about 5 short blocks behind it for about 15 years. Leaving there was the dumbest thing that I have every done. I doubt that I could afford to move back there but one never knows.

Comment

So which part of that created the Raptors fan inside you?

Comment

You are correct my friend. Hopefully he returns to the Clippers where I can watch all his games etc.

Livingston to Griffin for a few or more alley-oops would be sweet.
                        Buddahfan, I'm shock. You've never struck me as such a horrible person before. Why on earth would you want Livingston to be a CLippers again so he can have another devastating injury? Have you know sympathy for the guy???
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                          Buddahfan, I'm shock. You've never struck me as such a horrible person before. Why on earth would you want Livingston to be a CLippers again so he can have another devastating injury? Have you know sympathy for the guy???
                          That's too funny - LOL

Actually there were two earthquakes in Los Angeles today that a lot of people felt, though for some reason I didn't and Blake Griffin tweeted that he does not to go through any more. You can see his tweet @blakegriffin

Maybe BC should call Griffin's agent and see if he will entertain the idea of talking to the Clippers about a Bosh for Griffin trade.

Comment

Bosh for Griffen. That trade would be sweet! Not likely to happen but i'd do it if theyre was any chance.

Comment

Kennay wrote: View Post
                              So which part of that created the Raptors fan inside you?
                              HAHAHA i like how you completely ignored that. Yeah seriously, why are you a Raptors fan when your on the complete opposite spectrum. Not to mention you have 2 teams in your city. What's up with that? Not trying to deter our American Fans either, we do appreciate you!

Comment

Working...
                              X