This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    He's untouchable because he can dunk? You don't have high standards, do you?
    Because of his athletic ability. He can work on his other areas of his game. But you cant work on the athletic ability

Comment

Moon Knight wrote: View Post
      Because of his athletic ability. He can work on his other areas of his game. But you cant work on the athletic ability
      Players with loads of athletic ability are a dime a dozen. The attraction to DeRozan was not necessarily his athletic ability, but his raw skills. without those skills, he would have been a second round pick, at best. Weems is more athletic than DeRozan, but was a 2nd round pick because he didn't have the skills that DeRozan did.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Lou Williams is a backup point guard in this league. Not only does he not make his teammates better and is not able to create shots for them ... but he dominates the ball and is difficult to play with. He makes his teammates lives more difficult offensively.

Lou Williams is a one-dimensional pure scorer and as such is wholly unsuitable to starting at the point guard position in this league. He is a good sixth man candidate though ... because his scoring ability is a game-changer off the bench and he has a reasonable contract for that role.
        nbaroundtable

Comment

This would be an cool trade.

Lou is actually quite a good player and just had a little back luck as to the timing of his broken jaw. I would do this in a second, although i really do like jack.

Comment

In the long run this could work out well. I don't think Lou Williams is a PG as much as a scorer off the bench, however this may not be the year to address our PG situation maybe next year(lottery again) we acquire Corey Joseph ?

Comment

Working...
            X