X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's The Kicker

http://raptors.realgm.com/articles/7...ts_the_kicker/

Hm, I had no idea he had a trade kicker.

That's unfortunate.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I'm sure he will waive the trade kicker to get out of here! Lets hope at least!

Comment

Yeah, its irregardless at this point. If what's been printed is actually true, then there's no need to worry about the trade kicker.

I guess this should make us even more mad knowing that BC was kind-hearted enough and loyal to Turk to give him a trade-kicker. I think that just says to a player that, "youre here with us for keeps" and that ungrateful SOB still wanted out eventhough he knows its all his fault he got into that situation anyways.

Comment

Trade kickers are apparently very common. Turkoglu's deal was out of the ordinary. This isn't a deal breaker, it just makes things more difficult. Noc, Noc. Who's there?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Trade kickers are apparently very common. Turkoglu's deal was out of the ordinary. This isn't a deal breaker, it just makes things more difficult. Noc, Noc. Who's there?
            what are you hinting at?

i could deal with nocioni if he was traded to sac-town it's either that or washington or you might as well just void his contract.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

When I saw the thread title under Everything Raptors I thought the Raptors had made a deal for this guy.

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

That trade kicker is a huge blow to Turkoglu's trade value.

Teams hate trade kickers and avoid them like the plague. It was going to be hard enough to trade him with that large contract but another 15% on top of that? Ugly situation.
                nbaroundtable

Comment

31.800.000 $ his remaining contract ( option year is excluded). It means his kicker is about 4.700.000 $. If he waives some of his kicker, say %30, that makes 3.100.000 $ for 3 years.

1 million per year in next three year does not make huge difference for buyers if they thinks he is difference maker on their team.

Comment

Working...
                  X