X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Globetrotters Reach Out To LeBron, Wade

Globetrotters Reach Out To LeBron, Wade

Jun 09, 2010 4:30 PM EST

An unexpected suitor has entered the race to sign soon-to-be free agents LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Harlem Globetrotters reached out to representatives for both players on Tuesday.

The team is preparing to offer part ownership to both players as well as 51 percent of revenue from merchandise sales bearing their likeness.

It is believed that the Globetrotters have contacted LeBron and Wade solely for marketing purposes.
    http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...o_lebron_wade/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

They should both do it. That would make my summer.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

They should both do it and then tell Bosh he can't come.

Comment

bring Jamario Moon along...

Comment

Forge wrote: View Post
          bring Jamario Moon along...
          Ha.

"Hey Jamario, we'll meet you there."
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

The Globetrotters should sign Elena Delle Donne a freshman at Delaware. She averaged 26.7 ppg this season

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/w-baskbl/...-per-game.html

Della Donne goes off for 54

Delaware's national scoring leader scored 54 points, including a three-pointer to force overtime, in her team's 88-83 loss to James Madison on Thursday night.

Elena Delle Donne: Delaware's national scoring leader scored 54 points, including a three-pointer to force overtime, in her team's 88-83 loss to James Madison on Thursday night. Delle Donne's point total was the highest in a Division I game since at least the 2001-02 season.

Delle Donne, a 6-foot-5 freshman who gave up a scholarship at Connecticut and then enrolled at Delaware, was 18 of 28 from the field, including seven three-pointers, and 11 of 12 free throws. She scored 31 in the second half, four above her season average.

"She's almost unguardable," James Madison coach Kenny Brooks said. "I looked at my assistants at one time during the game and said, 'Now I know what it's like to play against Kobe,' because she was just making everything."
            http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...51_peep20.html

desports — February 24, 2008 — Elena Delle Donne has been called the "female LeBron James." See why that is said as you watch a highlight reel of her high school career.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERAzZvYp_TE
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

That would be so awesome if they sign there. Shake up the league
              Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Working...
              X